Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rio 2016

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

Kurt_Godel wrote: »
    She's determined anyway. Didn't think she would be so strong after all her bike work.

she practised this all the time in 70.3 races
    and in a sprint that would have been tight
    but gwen really was spot on.
    bit dissapointed the only spirig and jorgenson raced for gold and all the other girls did not try apart from riveras up the hill.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,359 ✭✭✭peter kern

was great to see the $ $ sign in gavins face after the race ;-)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

Almost incredible

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

She blew her away on the last lap. Jorgensen said spirIG said to her "I'm the one with a medal" when they started yapping to each other on lap 3 ......gutsy performance from spirIG but the numbers on the run never lie...very enjoyable race...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,553 ✭✭✭bryangiggsy

She blew her away on the last lap. Jorgensen said spirIG said to her "I'm the one with a medal" when they started yapping to each other on lap 3 ......gutsy performance from spirIG but the numbers on the run never lie...very enjoyable race...

Also suprise of the day was Holland coming 3Rd. I would not have had her there.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,157 ✭✭✭Kurt_Godel

Great run by Reid to fight her way back to 21st.

Advertisement