Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Couch second fault in under 2 months

Options
  • 14-07-2016 9:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭

Hi all ,

Just looking for a bit of device I bought a couch last September in a retailer. In April of this year it developed a fault where the coughing on one side completely sunk.

After some massive messing about by the retailer initially going to replace the cushion but advised that it would take 6 8 weeks to get this to Ireland I reluctantly agreed to a repair. When the engineer came out he noticed a fault with the left recliner rocking and making a noise so he fixed that too. I told the retailer that if this happened again i would not be seeking a repair but a replacement couch.

Tonight I noticed on the same side of the damaged cushion previous the recliner cushion has now sunk , I'm completely fed up at this point do I have to accept another repair or should I get the option of picking a different couch ?

Hope u can help

Comments

Advertisement