Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying e-liquid from dealz

Options
  • 14-07-2016 9:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭

I was in a vape shop today and was talking to guys 'in the know', they warned me off dealz e-liquid as its bad for you. They actually said it contains loads of ethanol so I looked at the ingredients and no ethanol in it. They were so adamant that the guy gave me a 30ml bottle of e-liquid for free!

Dealz do e-liquid 10ml bottles from €1.49 and I enjoy the sweet strawberry one.

Can anyone tell me in particular is the e-liquid from dealz that bad for you?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

Didn't even know Dealz did eliquid. I'm guessing it's 88vape which Poundland, who own Dealz, stock. It's available online, has been around for awhile, and is probably no worse than any other cheap liquid.

At the very least there's no one claiming they lost half a testicle from using it ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Saw a woman buying some in my local Dealz yesterday, personally I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole [mainly because it's most likely 70 - 80 PG - but also any cheap juices I have ever tried tasted like mouldy perfume ... also I can DIY much better stuff for as cheap] , but if it gets her off the fags, all good.

• Registered Users Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

Once tried one from Liqueen which I swear tasted exactly like what I imagine Fairy liquid would taste - really tested my gag reflex :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

The worst one I had was from a company called Phoenix, and it was supposed to be Irish cream - if you have ever accidentally sprayed cheap air freshener in your face and got a gob full ... well, that would be a lot nicer than the juice

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭j26m

I'm unlikely to buy it, BUT onepoundliquid sell their liquids for £1 (about €1.20), and the ones of those I've tried have been grand.

Cheap doesn't necessarily equate to rubbish.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

j26m wrote: »
    I'm unlikely to buy it, BUT onepoundliquid sell their liquids for £1 (about €1.20), and the ones of those I've tried have been grand.

Cheap doesn't necessarily equate to rubbish.

I think it's nice, been using the sweet strawberry for about 2 months.

More concerned about how bad it could be then the taste

• Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭redkid

PomBear wrote: »
    I think it's nice, been using the sweet strawberry for about 2 months.

More concerned about how bad it could be then the taste

whats the ingredients listed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭PomBear

redkid wrote: »
    whats the ingredients listed

Nicotine, propolyne glycol, vegetable glycerin and flavourings

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭j26m

PomBear wrote: »
    Nicotine, propolyne glycol, vegetable glycerin and flavourings

Sounds okay then.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

Whats wrong with Ethanol in juices anyhow ?

Lotta places use vodka to thin down juices for cigalikes / clearomizers and to add throat hit.

Vodka = Ethanol + Water

• Advertisement
Advertisement