Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ComReg has a new website.

Options
  • 14-07-2016 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭

It now breaks down between consumer and industry. Otherwise not sure why it was necessary.
    Any ideas?

http://www.comreg.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭bminish

clohamon wrote: »
    It now breaks down between consumer and industry. Otherwise not sure why it was necessary.
    Any ideas?

http://www.comreg.ie

No idea why it was necessary, I have to access various docs on the commercial side and since the new website went live a lot of the docs we need are now pointing at broken links.
    I advised them of this on Monday and many of the links are still broken.

A bit of a Fiasco so far .

• Registered Users Posts: 28,193 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Well it's telling me one of the best plans for me is an o2 sim only plan, looks like they just put some make up on it.
    Three don't seem to be included in any of there plan recommendations. 8 pages of Eir recommendations though, stay classy comreg.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,789 ✭✭✭clohamon

bminish wrote: »
    No idea why it was necessary, I have to access various docs on the commercial side and since the new website went live a lot of the docs we need are now pointing at broken links.
    I advised them of this on Monday and many of the links are still broken.

A bit of a Fiasco so far .

Yep. Navigation for docs is endless.
    looks like they just put some make up on it.

I see Craig's List and (god help us) Drudge are still doing OK without.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,553 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

Got a shock when I went there the other day, what a horrible redesign, equal to or worse than boards new responsive site (any connection between the two?).

The publications section is a mess, too much big text, too many pages, no separation by year.

I liked the old site, I like the Ofcom site. I like the various French regulators sites etc., all look professional. This new site looks like a social media site instead of a professional regulators website. Someone has too much time and money on their hands in Comreg methinks.

Advertisement