Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost wedding rings

Options
  • 14-07-2016 10:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hello.. Sorry if this is the wrong area but I have lost my engagement ring and am in search for a number that you can ring that can help find it. Can anyone help me .. thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭brightspark

http://www.rte.ie/radio1/liveline/

Joe Duffy has had some success, or maybe your local radio station?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 christinamcmua

I've lost it somewhere in my house is think. Who is Joe Duffy?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

How much are you willing to pay. I've never failed to find a wedding ring for anyone yet.
    I'm not cheap though.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 christinamcmua

Well sure let me know where it is and I'll get u rewarded

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,760 ✭✭✭Effects

Sorry, I've been ripped off in the past with clients who refused to pay after I've found their rings.
    I'll need 60% up from and I usually charge 30% of the value of the ring. I'll need a copy of the original valuation cert for the rings as well.

If you lost it in your house just retrace your steps.

When did you last definitely have it?

Check towels, sinks (and the drain traps), gloves, other items of clothing that may have caught on the ring, bed sheets etc.

Ask someone else to look with you, they might see it when you don't.

(Joe Duffy might have been useful if you lost it out shopping, metal detector if lost in garden etc)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

I found it ....well, more my dog found it........is there a reward?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,313 ✭✭✭✭Sam Kade

Hello.. Sorry if this is the wrong area but I have lost my engagement ring and am in search for a number that you can ring that can help find it. Can anyone help me .. thank you
    Head on over to the water devining thread and see how they use metal rods to find lost objects :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,945 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

Just had a quick look at my crystal ball for you there and have come up with a precise location.
    You will find it in the last place that you look for it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement