Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banks re opening tracker cases

• 14-07-2016 11:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭

As one of the people who lost tracker after fixing & lost to ombudsman also. After seeing the statement that the central bank put up on their website, as advised by them I got back on to the bank and yet again requested my tracker back.
    I then received a letter from the bank (Kbc) with said my case is being looked at again and I will only be notified if successful not notified if not successful and will take up until September. Is there any one else in this position? Maybe they replied to me because I wrote to them, maybe they are looking at many cases and people don't realise because they are only notifying successful cases. Either way I haven't heard of any one in the same boat it's all gone very quiet. Any one else know anything about this matter?

Advertisement