Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cafes/Restaurants kids play area Northside Dublin

Options
  • 15-07-2016 7:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭

Hi all, can anyone recommend any cafes or restaurants to bring my 3 year old that has an area with toys etc. for kids? I know the cafe in Draiocht has a small area and heard Gourmet Food Parlour in Malahide has something too? Any other suggestions please? Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭2xj3hplqgsbkym

There is a play cafe called little monkeys in killester, , not a great choice if good, but good space for a 3 year old , they have a Facebook page where you can see the activities.
    Sometimes for dinner I go to parnells clubhouse in Coolock as there is lots of space there for kids and food very good value , but no play area.
    Would love also to hear other suggestions, especially someplace for a family dinner or Sunday lunch where kids can play.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,731 ✭✭✭bp

Fun galaxy swords, funky monkeys clarehall, trinity sports and leisure centre donaghmede every morning (babychinos). These all do food (e.g. sandwiches wtc), the first two do hot food too

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Julo12

The cafe beside the pitch n putt course at malahide castle has a play room too (not avoca there is another place closer to the village). Most toys are broken or lacking batteries but for some reason the novelty factor works for me to have a coffee!

Also there's a new play cafe in santry called little darlings. Cold food only I think but nice toys and activities

Last one I promise :D the McDonald's at artane castle has a v small soft play area and it's surprisingly nice

• Advertisement
Advertisement