If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40" 4k Smart TV Recommendation

Options
  • 15-07-2016 8:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Am looking at getting our first new TV in 11 years replacing an old 32" Panasonic CRT set. Looking at a 40inch 4k HD and Smart Capability. Am between two models at the moment the Samsung UE40K6400 and the Panasonic TX40DX700B. Which one would you guys recommend? Panasonic is a little more expensive. Is it worth the extra? Our original Panasonic has been faultless for the last 11 years.

Primary use would be TV and Netflix etc.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi slanket,

Apologies for the delay getting back to you. I have both of these TVs on display in store and for me the Panasonic edges it on picture quality. More natural colour, good motion processing and sharpness. It also has a very good smart hub with Netflix built in as well as Freeview Play and Mozilla firefox as an operating system meaning a much more open web browser than the Samsung.

I hope this information has been useful. If you want to go ahead with that drop me a line with your contact details and I can get that sorted for you.

Kind Regards

David

• Registered Users Posts: 31 slanket

Hi David

I'd like to go ahead with this order. Can you give me a number to call you on?

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Hi Slanket,

you can call the guys on 0044 333 900 0070 or just drop us a PM with your contact number and the guys will give you a call to save you the hassle,

Thanks for thinking of us and the order - its much appreciated!

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 31 slanket

Hi Slanket,

you can call the guys on 0044 333 900 0070 or just drop us a PM with your contact number and the guys will give you a call to save you the hassle,

John Mc & Crew
    PM Sent

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

slanket wrote: »
    Hi Slanket,

John Mc & Crew
    PM Sent
    Hey Slanket.

If you want to send the PM this way also I can get the ball rolling for you.

• Advertisement

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.