Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

adding multiroom

Options
  • 15-07-2016 10:02am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭

Good morning, this is  a question on behalf of my elderly inlaws. They are currently 12 months into an 18 months contract, they have phone, broadband and evision.

If they avail of the online offer of a free multiroom box for 6 months is it the start of a new 18 month contract with eir. I cannot find any answer on the eir website.

Thanking you in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

kooga wrote: »
    Good morning, this is  a question on behalf of my elderly inlaws. They are currently 12 months into an 18 months contract, they have phone, broadband and evision.

If they avail of the online offer of a free multiroom box for 6 months is it the start of a new 18 month contract with eir. I cannot find any answer on the eir website.

Thanking you in advance.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]kooga,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch. [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I have contacted the online team to query this, as soon as they get back to me I will update you.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Thanking you in advance.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi kooga,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Apologies for the delays in getting back to you. The online team has got back to me and advised this will not affect your current contract. :)[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭kooga

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Apologies for the delays in getting back to you. The online team has got back to me and advised this will not affect your current contract. :)[/font]

Pamela
    Thank you for the reply very much appreciated

Pamela
    Thank you for the reply very much appreciated
    No problem kooga :D

-Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 2,893 ✭✭✭kooga

Hi Pamela

I am resurrecting the thread as I went to order 6 months free multi room today online via eir live chat and I spoke to Anthony and low and behold it starts a new contract.

here is a copy of the chat

Anthony: at 11:39:41

I will add the multi room now.
    me: at 11:40:23

question is it free? and secondly does it start a new contract?
    Anthony: at 11:42:36

It does start a new contract.

Do you have multi room already?
    me: if it does start a new contract I will not avail of the offer. Even though i was told it wouldn't start a new 18 month contract. I do not have multiroom already.
    Anthony: at 11:45:47

Ok .

Is there anything else I can help you with today?
    no thank you. and to clarify please do not add multiroom to my account.
    Anthony: at 11:51:21

Ok.
    Anthony: at 11:51:22

Thank you for chatting today . We do value your comments & opinions so could you please take a moment to fill out the exit survey when you click on the close chat “X” button.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

Hi Pamela

I am resurrecting the thread as I went to order 6 months free multi room today online via eir live chat and I spoke to Anthony and low and behold it starts a new contract.

here is a copy of the chat

Anthony: at 11:39:41

I will add the multi room now.
    me: at 11:40:23

question is it free? and secondly does it start a new contract?

It does start a new contract.

Do you have multi room already?
    me: if it does start a new contract I will not avail of the offer. Even though i was told it wouldn't start a new 18 month contract. I do not have multiroom already.

Ok .

Is there anything else I can help you with today?
    no thank you. and to clarify please do not add multiroom to my account.
    Anthony: at 11:51:21

Ok.
    Anthony: at 11:51:22

Thank you for chatting today . We do value your comments & opinions so could you please take a moment to fill out the exit survey when you click on the close chat “X” button.
    Hi Kooga,

I am extremely sorry to hear this. Is this not something we were made aware off. I will be sure to relay this feedback onto the relevant department. 

-Ciara

Advertisement