Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Love to sing?? Established originals band seeking singer!!!

Options
  • 15-07-2016 10:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi there, we are looking for a front man/woman who loves music and wants to make new music with like minded people! We are based in Dublin/Kildare, are committed but all have busy lives so can work around a schedule! We released an album a couple of years ago and have supported The Coronas/Walking on Cars/Royseven and lots of others! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y1Q-tuiT6T8 is a little example of what we do but there is lots of other different stuff too! If you are interested please send on a demo (any kind) of you singing to paulconnolly96@gmail.com ..... looking forward to hearing from you! Paul

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Ken kelly

hi did you guys get sorted . If not ill send you some of my recordings and you can decide if my type of voice would work with your vision of what you want to do.
    my no is 087 99 606 14 my email is a1 kenkelly at hotmail. com (let me know thanks)

Advertisement