Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leinster Loop 2016 with Stephen Roche

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭mgray

Red Belly wrote: »
    That was me.

Bike's fine. Severe bruising on right hip, a bit of road rash. A surgeon and a paramedic were on the scene and took every possible precaution, spinal board, and off to St. Luke's for x-Ray etc.

Thanks to all who helped, and to the organisers for minding me bike, contacting the missus etc. Serious kudos to St. Luke's ED, super efficient.

rb

Good to hear, I came up the hill beside you and was right behind as it happened. Lucky such good help was on hand..

• Registered Users Posts: 8 ronanocon

I'd like to echo the thanks of everyone in the thread. A great day out, well marshalled and great food stops.

Finished up in 3h45m rolling, after flatting in the last 10km. Huge thanks to the person that lent me their pump after my CO2 let me down.

Advertisement