Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mr Robot Season 2

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

How did you guys feel it ended?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

On another cliff edge. I'll be interested to see how things pan out in season 3 with Darlene and the FBI Agent, as well as Elliot and what's his face.

Yeah, I feel much the same. I was expecting more from it.. I may be hoping too much. I do think the have dragged the "phase 2" thing out long enough now and would want to explain it sharpish in season 3.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

...would want to explain it sharpish in season 3.

I thought is was explained well in the last episode. Phase 2 is burning all Evilcorps documented financials to the ground in one convenient location. The initial hack was set in motion, so all documentation would have to be stored in one central location in order to. let's say, re-digitize it.

No online data and no physical documentation, they have nothing and all data, I assume, would be wiped clean, thus completely ruining the bank, as they could not retrieve outstanding loan debts, etc.

L.Jenkins wrote: »
    ...would want to explain it sharpish in season 3.

I thought is was explained well in the last episode. Phase 2 is burning all Evilcorps documented financials to the ground in one convenient location. The initial hack was set in motion, so all documentation would have to be stored in one central location in order to. let's say, re-digitize it.

No online data and no physical documentation, they have nothing and all data, I assume, would be wiped clean, thus completely ruining the bank, as they could not retrieve outstanding loan debts, etc.

Uuuuggghhh that's right... I completely forgot.. That's what happens when you watch things hungover :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

got to episode 3 of season 2, have given up on it. its full of pseudo-intellectual BS, so many cliches and nothing I havent seen done before much better. the rant in episode 3 when Elliot is at group therapy put the last nail in the coffin

• Registered Users Posts: 760 ✭✭✭mach1982

got to episode 3 of season 2, have given up on it. its full of pseudo-intellectual BS, so many cliches and nothing I havent seen done before much better. the rant in episode 3 when Elliot is at group therapy put the last nail in the coffin

Dude you need to watch the rest , noting is the what it seems in Mr Robot , plus you will miss the cameo from A.L.F and a tribute to everything 80s

mach1982 wrote: »
    Dude you need to watch the rest , noting is the what it seems in Mr Robot , plus you will miss the cameo from A.L.F and a tribute to everything 80s

I agree. The first few episodes were a bit much and I was about to give up on it too, but I stuck with it and enjoyed it.

Agreed again here... Get back into it. It a very different season, it's still better than pretty much everything else on TV at the moment.

Advertisement