If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PANASONIC SOUNDBAR BOARDIE DEAL - £29.95

Options
  • 15-07-2016 11:25am
    Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭

Morning Boardies,

I have a few ( less than 10) of the Panasonic SCHTB8 Soundbars in stock - we normally retail them at £59.95 which is a great price - I want to clear them so I'm going to offer them to Boardies at just £29.95 / €37.99 which is I think the best price we have ever done on a sound-bar.

Most of them are brand new boxed but I also have 2 or 3 open-box or display units which are in excellent condition - its first come, first served on the new v's open box units but of course they will all come with a full warranty.

Here is a link:
    http://www.panasonic.com/au/consumer/home-entertainment/soundbars/sc-htb8.html

soundbar_554877.jpg

Best price I can see online in Ireland is €87 ... at €37.99 these are a deal!!

You can collect or we are happy to delivery anywhere across Ireland for just £6.99

If you would like one just pop a post here and drop us a PM or a mail to sales@richersounds.ie with your contact details and we will give you a call to arrange delivery. 

Thanks as ever guys,

ATVB,

John Mc & Crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

Yes please! I'll pm now

• Company Representative Posts: 1,025 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Brian

Yes please! I'll pm now
    Got you sorted Hugo, will ship out on Monday for next day delivery

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Any idea if this has digital coaxial (orange output) or is it only optical

ibFoxer wrote: »
    Any idea if this has digital coaxial (orange output) or is it only optical
    Hi Ibfoxer, it is only optical digital, and has analog stereo inputs, but no digital coaxial unfortunately

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭MAJJ

Hi John, I'll have some of that also.  Need to get round to dropping you a PM with other needs too, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,735 ✭✭✭niallb

Hi.
    Maybe a little late in the evening if you'd less than 10, but I'll PM you too!

MAJJ wrote: »
    Hi John, I'll have some of that also.  Need to get round to dropping you a PM with other needs too, thanks
    niallb wrote: »
    Hi.
    Maybe a little late in the evening if you'd less than 10, but I'll PM you too!

HI Majj and Niallbn, thanks for the posts.
    I'm not sure if John will be around much today, so if you haven't had a reply to your OPMs, send them in to me and I can get yous sorted today 

Cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭MHP

If I'm not too late I'll take one. PM sent.

MHP wrote: »
    If I'm not too late I'll take one. PM sent.
    Cheers MHP, have PM'd you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,137 ✭✭✭Glen_Quagmire

I want one but not sure if I need one... I have two speakers and an amp but don't use them for normal TV viewing.

Would a sound bar like this one be more for normal TV viewing?

• Advertisement

I want one but not sure if I need one...  I have two speakers and an amp but don't use them for normal TV viewing.  

Would a sound bar like this one be more for normal TV viewing?
    Hi Glen, thanks for the post.

Yep these would be a step up from standard TV speakers, and give a decent sound, depending on what you have, probably wouldn't be up to the same level as a separate amp and speakers
    We only have 1  ex display unit left currently, but this will be in it's original box, along woth all accessories, and have full manufacturers warranty

I'm also working on your other post about a TV and will reply to it shortly :)

cheers
    Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭macjohn

Hi there. 

I will take one of these if any left.   

Thanks. 

PM gone to Brian

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭bobboberson

I'll thank one if there is any left

Anthony 

• Company Representative Posts: 9,463 ✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: John

Guy's I'm not in the office at the moment but I think that they are all gone to new boardie homes ,

Thanks guys,

John mc & crew

John McDonald / Managing Director / Richer Sounds Ireland / www.richersounds.ie / johnmc@richersounds.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Hugo_Whoriskey

Just wanted to say a thanks to all in RS, great deal and A1 service from here to delivery, a pleasure as always gents.

Fully set up now on the secondary tv in the bedroom and it's perfect, impressed with the piece of kit and just what I needed

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Just wanted to say a thanks to all in RS, great deal and A1 service from here to delivery, a pleasure as always gents.

Fully set up now on the secondary tv in the bedroom and it's perfect, impressed with the piece of kit and just what I needed
    Hey Hugo_Whoriskey.

Thanks for the kind words :D

Total steal of a price on that little soundbar.

Glad you are up and running.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.