Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad time to buy?

Options
  • 15-07-2016 12:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭

Have a 360 use for FIFA and little else. The fifa 16 bundles on xbox one new are going for €260. Casual gamer so 500g is plenty.

Do you think its worth waiting paying extra for S? Can the one drop any lower?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

wingnut wrote: »
    Have a 360 use for FIFA and little else. The fifa 16 bundles on xbox one new are going for €260. Casual gamer so 500g is plenty.

Do you think its worth waiting paying extra for S? Can the one drop any lower?

If you have a 4K/HDR tv, then seriously look at the Xbox One S. If not, then they're clearing out stock of the old Xbox Ones now, so there are some great deals going on those now.

Also, I'd feel remiss if I didn't point you towards EA Access. It's a subscription service for EA games, generally the latest FIFA comes out for free in the EA Access Vault for free about 8 months or so after launch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,939 ✭✭✭wingnut

CatInABox wrote: »
    If you have a 4K/HDR tv, then seriously look at the Xbox One S. If not, then they're clearing out stock of the old Xbox Ones now, so there are some great deals going on those now.

Also, I'd feel remiss if I didn't point you towards EA Access. It's a subscription service for EA games, generally the latest FIFA comes out for free in the EA Access Vault for free about 8 months or so after launch.

Useful to know but the FIFA bundle is cheaper than standalone.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

CatInABox wrote: »

This all day long- even if you would prefer to buy FIFA etc at launch you get 10% off with an EA sub. Plus all the free games.

ibFoxer wrote: »
    This all day long- even if you would prefer to buy FIFA etc at launch you get 10% off with an EA sub. Plus all the free games.

I picked it up today comes with a month EA access so I'll enable that when FIFA 17 comes out.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Welcome! If you're looking for good deals on Xbox Live gold, ask in here, you'll get four few games a month for your subscription, plus the ability to play online. If you're then looking for other boardsies to play against, post your tag in here, then add anyone FIFA related.

EA Access is savage value.

• Advertisement

Cheers I'm on gold for a while now on the 360 and have been getting the xbox one games all along so they are all ready to install. (you can add them from the 360).

Advertisement