Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Premium banking

Options
  • 15-07-2016 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi. I have just received a letter to tell me that my account is being upgraded to a premium account. I noticed from the criteria that I fitted these 3 years ago so wondered why I am only being offered this now? Secondly will new debit cards etc be sent out to me in the post soon? A 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sharon

Hi aoc77,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

As we don't have account access here on Boards, we would be unable to look into this for you. 

If you wish, you can request a call back from our Premier Banking Team here

You can also contact the team directly by calling 1890 365 121 / 00353 1 4044022 or by email at premierbanking@boi.com. Reps are available 24/7.

Thanks,

Sharon

• Registered Users Posts: 12 irsy

Hi,

I just got the same welcome letter to Premier Banking. I have a specific question about this...

On the last page of the brochure I found the words: "We review Premier Banking membership regularly, so if you no longer meet the criteria we’ll contact you to explain your options."

1. Can you please tell what kind of options Bank of Ireland can offer in case customer doesn't meet the criteria?

2. Is this service completely free of charge (always) or there can be some fees if customer no more eligible?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

irsy wrote: »
    Hi,

I just got the same welcome letter to Premier Banking. I have a specific question about this...

On the last page of the brochure I found the words: "We review Premier Banking membership regularly, so if you no longer meet the criteria we’ll contact you to explain your options."

1. Can you please tell what kind of options Bank of Ireland can offer in case customer doesn't meet the criteria?

2. Is this service completely free of charge (always) or there can be some fees if customer no more eligible?

Thanks.
    Good Afternoon irsy, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here. 

If an account no longer meets the criteria our team will contact the account holder directly. The options available will depend on the account itself and would be specific to each customer. As such, we would be unable to advise you here of offers available. 

For information on fees and charges you can live chat with our team here today. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

Advertisement