Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help! Do I need a spray tan to even out tan lines? Or not? (wedding tomorrow)

Options
  • 15-07-2016 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I was on holidays last week and I got a tan on my upper body, but I was going for long walks as opposed to sunbathing, so I was wearing a vest top.

Now I have tan lines, but am going to a wedding tomorrow and my dress is strapless.
    What's the best way to deal with the tan lines? I was going to get a spray tan, but maybe I shouldn't have fake tan on top of natural tan? Or should I get another product myself and just fill in the lines?

I had a mad busy week, so didn't get to deal with it until today.

Any ideas welcome! Thanks!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭SarahS2013

Depends on how prominent the lines are. If they're faint you'll get away with a spray tan although it won't make them magically disappear - just less obvious. Using something thicker like a Sally Hansen tan would have more of a chance of covering it up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

I wouldn't get a spray tan. The tan will look lighter on your tan lines. I'm not sure you could fill in the lines with a natural looking colour.

I'd just embrace it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

I'd go spray tan and if they still look bad Sally Hansen.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

Thanks, everyone. After doing a bit more reading up on it, I decided to cancel the spray tan. Most of my upper body is already tan, so I'm going to head to Boots and get some Sally Hansen and bronzer to try to fill in the lines myself. Cheers for the responses!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,448 ✭✭✭✭Cupcake_Crisis

Try getting a more blendable tan that sally Hanson and only using it on the lighter areas!

• Advertisement
Advertisement