Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An affordable place to stay near The Academy

Options
  • 15-07-2016 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭

I only ever really travell to Dublin for gigs, usually in the 3arena but I'm going to a gig at the academy on the 23rd of next month and I'm looking for a single room with WiFi for a night. Hotels I've checked out so far in my opinion have been charging a bomb. 150e-300e for a night??? I don't need any meals, I can feed myself. Any suggestions will be appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,250 ✭✭✭ongarite

Check out AirBnB places near the venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

Lynams o Connell st

• Registered Users Posts: 19,656 ✭✭✭✭Muahahaha

try hostelworld.com and select private rooms. Airbnb also a good option, €150 a night for a hotel room in Dublin in the summer has become the norm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭killanena

Muahahaha wrote: »
    try hostelworld.com and select private rooms. Airbnb also a good option, €150 a night for a hotel room in Dublin in the summer has become the norm.

Found a suitable place on that site, Thank you :)

Stupid money to be spending imho.. But I guess there is plenty of people out there with cash to burn like that.
    This time last year I got a room for 2 nights with breakfast in the Gibson for €200.

Advertisement