Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find help fast! Ask a question or enter a search term here

Options
  • 15-07-2016 5:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi - can you help

I am having a disasterous experience with Eir customer care.
    I have logged numerous calls to the customer care email address as well as calling the customer care line. All I want to do is log in online and see my bill. It's so simple! The man I spoke to at customer care said he could raise a ticket but really didnt recommend it as it would be much faster if I just emailed the customer care email address and they would be back to me within the hour. Over a week later and I emailed to ask for an update. I got the same automated response saying it would be 2 more days before they would respond to that!
    To add insult to injury I just got an email asking me to comment in a survey on the service I had recently recieved with customer care! What service? I've just been fobbed off consistently for a login that should be set up in less than 5 minutes!

Ridiculous!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

I couldn't set up my eir online last week, problem with system not recognising my account number.
    I went online with live chat on Sunday and the lad had it sorted in 10 minutes.
    Give that a go, don't go in with all guns blazing and just explain your problem!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

AChu wrote: »
    Hi - can you help

I am having a disasterous experience with Eir customer care.
    I have logged numerous calls to the customer care email address as well as calling the customer care line. All I want to do is log in online and see my bill. It's so simple! The man I spoke to at customer care said he could raise a ticket but really didnt recommend it as it would be much faster if I just emailed the customer care email address and they would be back to me within the hour. Over a week later and I emailed to ask for an update. I got the same automated response saying it would be 2 more days before they would respond to that!
    To add insult to injury I just got an email asking me to comment in a survey on the service I had recently recieved with customer care! What service? I've just been fobbed off consistently for a login that should be set up in less than 5 minutes!

Ridiculous!
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]AChu,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm so sorry to hear this and I can understand how frustrating this must be.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Can you PM me your account number and I will take a look into this.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

Advertisement