Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Infraction in After Hours

Options
  • 15-07-2016 8:48pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 84 ✭✭

I received an infraction from Tombi! in after hours for 'trolling about Irish'. I don't think this infraction is warrented.
    I received the infraction for this post in the "3 things you would remove from the world" thread:
    CaePae wrote: »
    Flags

Gombeens

The stupid leprechaun language that is Gaelic

I don't think my post was trolling or out of line with the tone of the thread.

I am a new user of Boards and I would prefer not to be marked down as a problem user from the start.

I have PM'ed Tombi! about this already but they say that their decision stands.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Hi CaePae,

I'll look into this when I get a chance. Can you forward the PM exchange between yourself and the mod or post it here.

Thanks

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 84 ✭✭CaePae

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Hi CaePae,

Have you engaged with the mod? If not can you do so as per the flow chart above, if you have can you forward the PM exchange or post it here and I'll look into it as soon as I have time.

Thanks

Hi KERSPLAT!

Yes, I have already engaged with the mod, they said that their decision stands. I forwarded the PM exchange to you.

Thanks

Sorry, I missed that line :D

I have the PM and I'll have a look into it shortly.

Sorry for the delay.

I believe this has been resolved with the mod? If you can confirm I'll have this closed

Thanks

KERSPLAT! wrote: »
    Sorry for the delay.

I believe this has been resolved with the mod? If you can confirm I'll have this closed

Thanks

The last contact I had from the mod was:
    Your posts are just trolling. The card stands.

This was prior to starting this thread. So no, not really resolved.

• Advertisement

The Mod in question just contacted me again, it seems they have had a change of heart and the Infraction is being reversed. As such I suppose this thread can be closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

Thanks CaePae. Updating to resolved and closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement