Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ice hockey

Options
  • 15-07-2016 9:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,024 ✭✭✭✭

Anyone here interested in playing hockey? I myself travel from galway to Belfast to play and train, not getting home till around 4/5am I play for a team based in Dublin.

Be great to get a few interested.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,341 ✭✭✭D Trent

cena wrote: »
    Anyone here interested in playing hockey? I myself travel from galway to Belfast to play and train, not getting home till around 4/5am I play for a team based in Dublin.

Be great to get a few interested.

Woah you're really selling it well ..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,024 ✭✭✭✭cena

D Trent wrote: »
    Woah you're really selling it well ..

Do you want me to sugar coat it for you. ;)

It is great fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

With no ice available in Mayo, do you practice with rollerblades instead?

biko wrote: »
    With no ice available in Mayo, do you practice with rollerblades instead?

The kids do. The senior team does not. Biko a far as a i know there is a inline team in mayo. Not sure where about they are. One in Galway too call Galwaybay lighting they a Facebook page.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

cena wrote: »
    The kids do. The senior team does not. Biko a far as a i know there is a inline team in mayo. Not sure where about they are. One in Galway too call Galwaybay lighting they a Facebook page.

You have the Mayo Bulls in Castlebar and Galway Bay Lightning in Galway.

• Advertisement

Anyone want to take up the sport??

With flights to St. John's Newfoundland being so cheap, I wonder if ice weekends couldn't be set up...

With flights to St. John's Newfoundland being so cheap, I wonder if ice weekends couldn't be set up...

How much are flights

Advertisement