Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Issue with Sony BDP - S3700 Bluray player.

• 15-07-2016 10:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭

Hi,

As the title says we bought a Sony BDP - S3700 bluray player from our local electrical store.This was to replace an older dvd/bluray player which had problems playing certain DVD's.The new bluray player we though would solve this issue as the Box set we were playing played fine on my playstation 4 and my sisters dvd player.

Unfortunately the new bluray player had issues similar to the older machine,by that I mean the DVD would play for a bit and randomly freeze,sometimes it would freeze then play forward in slow motion and freeze again.

So back to the electrical store we went today and got a replacement(same model) and tested it this evening but alas the same issue occurred during playback it would freeze and move in slow motion and then freeze again.So I figured it must be the DVD so I took my playstation downstairs again and played the same dvd and everything was ok on that end,it played fine.

So this is hard to troubleshoot as my sister owns the box set (breaking bad btw) and she had no issue playing all the discs.This freezing issue started on season 3 of the box set and continued onto season 4(start of season 4).

So I don't know what to do right now ? I mean I can't really go back to the shop and explain to them the issue has occured again because they will say it's a DVD issue.

What are my options?And what might cause the above issue.

Thanks Everyone.
    Carter

Advertisement