Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who is your BB 2016 Winner

Options
  • 16-07-2016 12:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭

Alex
    Andy
    Evelyn
    Hughie
    Jackson
    Jason
    Jayne
    Laura
    Sam

Who do you want to win BB 2016 75 votes

Alex
    0%
    Andy
    1%
    Dpg21 1 vote
    Evelyn
    14%
    skipper_GBazBoxMelanieCwyrndark crystalBlue_DabadeeMam of 4mullyboyeeRobertKKfin12Cutie 3.14 11 votes
    Hughie
    9%
    iseegirlswolfmoon87housetypebLiordidrugstore cowboy4068ac1elhodqrQueenOfWexico 7 votes
    Jackson
    29%
    WitchiedeisemumLivviepooch90FreeOSCARDixie ChickLizTdaisybelle2008JP Liz V1buswankersnermal15Monifefox_1973jd1983MissymoohaaDraigskittles8710MadDog76Melisandre121IvoryTower 22 votes
    Jason
    1%
    ooter 1 vote
    Jayne
    36%
    BlinderMistyCheesencmcpaulgalwayOmeceronx PyRoGrandadsbeardeco natejluvyellowlabradormusicmaniaRichard teariceroMeauldsegoshamark17jmegawishKolidofepperFunnyonion79Already exists 27 votes
    Laura
    6%
    NuaPretty.Odd.sok2005pl4ichjgy17zwdGraigmanliam 5 votes
    Sam
    1%
    Binky Bricktop 1 vote

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Jackson
    Hughie all the way

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,162 ✭✭✭MadDog76

Jackson
    Hughie for me too ..........

• Registered Users Posts: 6,061 ✭✭✭CollyFlower

Don't really care who wins, if I have to pick it would be, in no particular order, Jayne, Andy, Hughie or Jason, anyone but what's-his- name :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Don't really care who wins, if I have to pick it would be, in no particular order, Jayne, Andy, Hughie or Jason, anyone but what's-his- name :confused:

I would feel much the same, Colly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,403 ✭✭✭daisybelle2008

Jackson
    Close between Hughie and Jason. Interesting seen some online speculation/theory about the 'regional vote' in other words Hughie would be more popular with Irish and as Irish can't vote in actual competition, online polls are biased because they are voting in those (and won't translate to phone votes).
    Don't agree myself, population too small to make significant impact and seems to be a lot of Jason fans on our thread.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,646 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Evelyn
    Very close between Andy & Jason for me, but taking the series as a whole I plumped for Andy. Jason wins moment of the series for me though with his eviction of Lateysha

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

Evelyn
    Oh this was a tough choice. I chose Andy because I think he's really nice and probably the person I'd hang out with if I were in the house. He's not self indulgent like some of the others. I also think he could do with the boost seeing as how miserable the others have made him by continually calling him sly and manipulative, the possibility of his relationship outside of the house breaking down and because he mentioned that he could do with the money as he's skint.

If not Andy, I'd like Jason, Jayne or Hughie to win, in that order.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Evelyn
    Ok , I committed myself !!

Andy.

Found it hard to pick between my top four , but Andy has tried to be as neutral as possible throughout the series , and the fact that he didn't take sides in arguments , is something the other HM's should have realised is a positive aspect, not a negative.

Jason ,Jayne and Hughie are my other three also :)

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Cutie 3.14

Evelyn
    Andy because I have 2 euro on him to win since the start!

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Dpg21

Andy
    How do I change my vote, I wanted to choose Andy but my fat thumb hit Alex on the touch screen haha

• Advertisement

Jackson
    Dpg21 wrote: »
    How do I change my vote, I wanted to choose Andy but my fat thumb hit Alex on the touch screen haha

I don't think you can, and your vote was important as it would make Andy joint second instead of third! :D:D

Jackson
    Cutie 3.14 wrote: »
    Andy because I have 2 euro on him to win since the start!

What odds did you get? Will you share your winnings? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭Dpg21

Andy
    I don't think you can, and your vote was important as it would make Andy joint second instead of third! :D:D

And it makes it look like Alex has some support when he really doesn't :L

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭Cutie 3.14

Evelyn
    What odds did you get? Will you share your winnings? :D

He was 8/1, so im due a windfall of 18 euro if he wins! :D
    Il be sure to buy some penny sweets with my earnings and share them out!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Jayne
    I voted Jason, because he made the biggest move in there and put a target on his head. But I wouldn't mind him losing out to Andy.then Jayne.
    Don't want any of the others to win :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Jackson
    Dpg21 wrote: »

Haha i was wondering who chose Alex, i was thinking to myself "are they mad?"

• Registered Users Posts: 86,271 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jackson
    As much as he annoys me sometimes I still want Hughie to win, I do I really do I swear on my mother's life I do :p

• Registered Users Posts: 3,014 ✭✭✭Monife

Jackson
    I'd actually prefer Alex to win instead of Jason. Jason is an absolute snake. Yeah I understand it's a game but it's not a fair competition if HMs can vote people out and he shouldn't have voted the one he thought most likely to win if he wanted to win fair and square.

Jackson
    Monife wrote: »
    I'd actually prefer Alex to win instead of Jason. Jason is an absolute snake. Yeah I understand it's a game but it's not a fair competition if HMs can vote people out and he shouldn't have voted the one he thought most likely to win if he wanted to win fair and square.

I wonder if that's why he is questioning himself now? (conversation with Alex at the end). Is he feeling guilty?

Jackson
    Jason leading the poll. He can be got for 4/1 if anyone fancies a wager on him. Hughie is virtually evens. Jason had the better episode tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

Evelyn
    I voted for Andy, then it would be Jason, Jayne and Evelyn.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

Evelyn
    Andy for me, then Jayne. Two most genuine, imo.

Jason plays a good game, but I am starting to think Charlie was bang on when she called him a different person inside the house than outside. There's just something about him I can't put my finger on. I think he is more aware of the cameras than anyone else in there.

I've gone off Hughie a bit since the beginning, but he is a great value HM and I reckon he has it in the bag this year.

Advertisement