Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astec Engineer Manual

Options
  • 16-07-2016 12:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Folks,

Looking for an engineer manual for an Astec 63DV panel, can anyone help?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,462 ✭✭✭✭Calahonda52

“I can’t pay my staff or mortgage with instagram likes”.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,591 Mod ✭✭✭✭2011

Thread moved to a more suitable forum.

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Folks,

Looking for an engineer manual for an Astec 63DV panel, can anyone help?

PMed you that manual.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

KoolKid wrote: »
    PMed you that manual.

Could you send it on to me too please?

Edit: I've found it online, I need to disable it to do some work but I don't see the required code/detail. Anyone any idea?

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

Hi Is it the Engineer manual you got?
    Ill PM a link anyway just in case. We are not allowed help you with user or engineer codes here unfortunately.:(
    If I can help you with anything else give us a shout

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,435 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

Many thanks again!

• Registered Users Posts: 19 devilbike

Hi, If anyone could pm me a link to the engineer manual for an Astec 63dv alarm please. It keeps randomly going off even when it is not armed! Just did it again there which has led me here! It's always the same message in the display 1Tamper Sab .
    Thanks in advance

Unfortunately we are no longer allowed help you here with engineer codes or manuals.
    You could check if the external bell lid is on tight.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

devilbike wrote: »
    Hi, If anyone could pm me a link to the engineer manual for an Astec 63dv alarm please. It keeps randomly going off even when it is not armed! Just did it again there which has led me here! It's always the same message in the display 1Tamper Sab .
    Thanks in advance

Could be the bell lid is coming loose or moved.
    You would need to get up at it to check.

Advertisement