Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shared rooms

Options
  • 16-07-2016 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

I'm moving back to Dublin soon after being offered a job near Jervis. Maybe I'm being too picky, but a lot of rooms I've seen in the Rent in Dublin Facebook groups are for shared rooms. I haven't shared a bedroom since my brother and I were very small and I don't really want to go back to that, but is that all there is out there?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭The Young Wan

sugarman wrote: »
    Dont bother with those dodgy pages, get onto daft.ie, rent.ie etc.. hundreds of single & double rooms to let.

Been searching there but no one seems to have bitten yet. Thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭Lady is a tramp

Job might be near Jervis, but anywhere at all in town is going to be crazy expensive! Have you considered maybe living somewhere further out on the Red Line?

I'd be extremely reluctant to share a room with a friend/family member/acquaintance, let alone a complete stranger! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭The Young Wan

Job might be near Jervis, but anywhere at all in town is going to be crazy expensive! Have you considered maybe living somewhere further out on the Red Line?

I'd be extremely reluctant to share a room with a friend/family member/acquaintance, let alone a complete stranger! :o

Oh no, I'm not looking in town. More areas like Drumcondra/Phibs, or Citywest even popped up to me.

Advertisement