Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flying With Ryanir

Options
  • 16-07-2016 1:25pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 344 ✭✭

Hey guys

Im trying to book a getaway and Im not sure what I need for my baby

Shes 2 months old

Do I need a passport for her to take her to London:confused:

Or would her birth cert be enough proof

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

If you are flying Ryanair you need a passport for her, if it is any other airline a birth cert would be sufficient.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

Yes as January said you need a passport. Just to be advised, I just last week sent off passport applications for myself and my 6 month old and lady in post office said it was a least 21 working days delay in passports,even passport express, so either book another airline, or don't book yet if you want to book ryan air, just in case. Thankfully we aren't going until September, so we've time to get them back.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 344 ✭✭Kobe248

Coopaloop wrote: »
    Yes as January said you need a passport. Just to be advised, I just last week sent off passport applications for myself and my 6 month old and lady in post office said it was a least 21 working days delay in passports,even passport express, so either book another airline, or don't book yet if you want to book ryan air, just in case. Thankfully we aren't going until September, so we've time to get them back.

I sent my passport application in already

Thankfully we are travelling to the mothers homeland (Argentina) for christmas so we were pro active in getting the babies one

Advertisement