Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Astec Engineer Manual

Options
  • 16-07-2016 2:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11

Folks,

Looking for an engineer manual for an Astec 63DV panel, can anyone help?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

I have PMed you that manual. If you need any help give us a shout.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 khris inda pink

Hi I am after a installer's manual for for a Astec 63 form other posts Koolkid is the only person in the universe with one pretty please

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 24,789 Mod ✭✭✭✭KoolKid

PMed you that manual. I hope it helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 khris inda pink

KoolKid wrote: »

Fantastic thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10 antaibhse

Fraid I am an udder one needing installation manual for astec 63d.A copy would be appreciated. Thanks.

• Advertisement

Got that link, thank you for your patience and time. Can't pull up link on this device so will try laptop later. Once again thanks for taking the time to post.

Got that downloaded, thanks. Turns out I had a lot of problems with this system.I installed it numerous years ago.Seemingly it kicked up four years ago and the householder just let it lay. Bell box connections had all corroded, several contacts on inertia sensors had also rusted badly.Unusually though the resistor in one of the panic buttons had just cracked in two. Have removed whole system amd replaced with much inferior wireless cheapo from response.. Once again thanks for your time Koolkid. Never know , when finished playing with it ,I may install in my own house and may need your knowledge again.

You could have gone for better quality than that.:D
    If you need anything come back to me.

Your dead on KK. Unfortunately Marlin convinced the householder otherwise. You might jot down a few suggestions to me in a pm if you get a spare moment. Cheers.

• Advertisement

For wireless systems, easy to use and install I'd look at the GSD i70.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 katodek

Hi everybody
    Im having small trouble with the astec alarm , could i get a engineers manual for astec 49dv please

PMed you that.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭jocko4

Hi Koolkid, I PMed you a request for a Astec 63D engineer manual if you could, please
    I may well be changing this alarm system in the future so could you also PM me your Co. tel no? Prefer to give business to someone who is very helpful on this forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭jocko4

Thanks, Koolaid, received the manual & was able to exit the unit from engineer mode with clear-99
    Along with a magnifying glass (couldn't read the crap screen on the unit) & the eng manual, I solved the problem in 30secs.
    I had obviously unknowingly entered engineer mode :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 vasi1e

Hey Koolkid I was hoping you could PM me the installers/engineer manual for an astec 63.
    Thank you

PMed you that.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 PaulieCracker

Hi Koolkid, you seem to be the person who can get things around here. I too was hoping you could PM me the installers/engineer manual for the Astec 63.
    Thank you in advance

PMed you that.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 PaulieCracker

Thanks you so much! Merry Christmas

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 checkpoint

Hey Koolkid could you PM me the installers/engineer manual for an astec 63 please.

Thank you so much.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 mountdruid

Hi - I have an Astec 63 DV Alarm installed and now looking for a copy of the Engineers Installation Manual/Codes. Could anyone offer assistance? Thanks in anticipation.

PMed you that manual.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

mountdruid wrote: »
    Hi - I have an Astec 63 DV Alarm installed and now looking for a copy of the Engineers Installation Manual/Codes. Could anyone offer assistance? Thanks in anticipation.

What issues are you having?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 he9Mochi

I would be grateful for a copy of Astec 63 installation manual if available. Moved house and inherited a working antique that Id like to keep going.

Unfortunately we are no longer allowed help you here with engineer codes or engineer manuals.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 djtony1

Hi.Any chance you could help me out with a copy of that manual .gonna be working on one of the panels later.Cheers.Tony

Hi
    Unfortunately Boards.ie no longer allow us to help here with manuals. What do you need to know?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Brendan999

I have been awake all night. My alarm is sounding every minute. How can I disable. I have the engineer code. 02 is displayed in the panel and battery is also flashing

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,715 ✭✭✭✭altor

Brendan999 wrote: »
    I have been awake all night. My alarm is sounding every minute. How can I disable. I have the engineer code. 02 is displayed in the panel and battery is also flashing

Only was to disable would be to down power.
    Remove fuse and battery link.
    Although if you have a battery fault it may just power down when you remove the mains fuse.

Advertisement