Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drummer and Bass player seeking Synth/Keyboard player and Vocalist.

• 16-07-2016 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

We are currently a Drummer and Bass player seeking additional members to complete our lineup. We're looking for a synth/keyboard player and a singer but if we could find someone who is good at both that would be great.
    As far as genres go we're still not sure what we want to do, we jam out alt rock style stuff but thats not necessarily the direction we want to take things.

I guess what we're after is someone who's creative and willing to experiment in order to help us find our sound. If we find the right person/people we want to start writing straight away then move onto recording/gigging.

We're both in our mid to late 20s and are seeking someone of a similar age.

We're based in north Dublin and have a space in Coolock where we can rehearse free of charge.

If anyone feels like they fit the description PM me and we can arrange a jam session!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 steve142

Hi Guys,

Im 30 based in clontarf and play guitar and piano - into the likes of future islands, white lies, bloc party, editors.

Let me know if you are still looking for someone and happy to meet up.

thanks,

S

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Gary band

Hi, guitarist and synth looking for bass and drums, contact me on 0830030335, Gary

Advertisement