Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for scope mount for KTW 1873 outer barrel

Options
  • 16-07-2016 7:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Dear Forum,

I have recently purchased the KTW 1873 and am starting the upgrade process. However I have hit a snag in an area I am unfamiliar with and that is the way this replica handles scope mounting. I am aware a rail attachment is made for this rifle, but it is unsuitable for my purposes/this particular modding project because I need full access to the top of the reciever.

Luckily the rear sight can be dissassembled to reveal a screw port and I was hoping to use this as for mounting a scope mount base. There is only one screw port so that is a limitation, but I was hoping that I would be able to source a scope base that matched the curve of the 1873's outer barrel so that it would remain in place even with just one screw.

So my question is this:
    Does anybody happen to know if there is a retailer where I can easily source a scope base for my barrel that would also match the curve of my barrel?

Thanking you in advance.

/FactualOrc

Advertisement