Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost Phone Carlow

Options
  • 17-07-2016 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭

Lost my Galaxy S6 in Carlow on the kilkenny road out of town.

I don't care about the phone but I want my pics back. Not backed up but can I back them up remotely even if the phone is off??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,803 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Lost my Galaxy S6 in Carlow on the kilkenny road out of town.

I don't care about the phone but I want my pics back. Not backed up but can I back them up remotely even if the phone is off??

If not backed up already and phone is off then no. Did you have them set to sync to Google photos no? Did you try track it?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

FrostyJim wrote: »
    If not backed up already and phone is off then no. Did you have them set to sync to Google photos no? Did you try track it?

No sync to google pics. I have the my Samsung phone track on so either it's still where I dropped it and dead or it's been found and not switched on

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭eoinfitzokk

FrostyJim wrote: »

Did you try look for it? I'd chance putting up a few signs or notices as there are some people who daily go walking/running out that road and they might see it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Did you try look for it? I'd chance putting up a few signs or notices as there are some people who daily go walking/running out that road and they might see it.

I had a quick look the next morning but couldn't see it. Unfortunately it it was found I doubt it would be handed in.

I put a note on the front screen via the Samsung web site with my address and gf number just in case it was found.

Advertisement