Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saratoga lamb tesco

Options
  • 17-07-2016 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭

Just trying to find some info on Saratoga Lamb being sold in Tesco. It's a rack without the fat but the only reference I can find is to the USA lamb & as its butchers counter Tesco it can't be that.

Any ideas ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Lu Tze

Andip wrote: »
    Just trying to find some info on Saratoga Lamb being sold in Tesco. It's a rack without the fat but the only reference I can find is to the USA lamb & as its butchers counter Tesco it can't be that.

Any ideas ?

I googled it there, it seems to be referencing a cut of meat, possibly just the american name for a rack of lamb, as from the description I saw it is the upper end of the loin (where rib roast is on beef)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,166 ✭✭✭beer enigma

Lu Tze wrote: »
    I googled it there, it seems to be referencing a cut of meat, possibly just the american name for a rack of lamb, as from the description I saw it is the upper end of the loin (where rib roast is on beef)

I suspect it's just marketing but not one I've seen before

Advertisement