Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aroi Cork

Options
  • 17-07-2016 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 159 ✭✭

Anyone know anything about Aroi Cork?
    When they had the fire they said that they would reopen but that was last year and I haven't heard anything since. It really was one of the better restaurants in Cork.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Pablo Escobar

Anyone know anything about Aroi Cork?
    When they had the fire they said that they would reopen but that was last year and I haven't heard anything since. It really was one of the better restaurants in Cork.

When the Cork one burned down, one seemed to immediately spring up in Kilkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭devondudley

the owner has since passed away so that's more than likely the non movement on the opening of it

• Registered Users Posts: 2,323 ✭✭✭Roesy

Passed it yesterday and there seemed to be work going on in there.

Was told by owner of one of the other branches that it was due to open in July. They've a bit of work ahead of them if they are going to do that! I was down there surveying a different building and had a look in. I don't think they will be open for a few months.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Corcaigh84

I hate to say it but the one in KK is much bigger and nicer. They did stick an extra euro on to the price of everything though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Pablo Escobar

I'm from Cork, but live up in Kilkenny. I had never tried the one in Cork, but I've loved it since it opened up here.

Advertisement