Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mould removal from clothes.

Options
  • 17-07-2016 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭

My son and my nephew had a bit too much fun with the garden hose a little over a week ago. I threw their clothes in the laundry basket, and forgot about them and went on hols- now, of course, there's black mould spots on several items of clothing- is there ANY way I can rescue them?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭Millem

Hmmm Try fairy liquid , then soaking in hot water with Aldi almatt bio washing detergent? The. Wash them at highest temp possible (check care label) in the machine wash, use almatt again. The stuff is magical!!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,644 ✭✭✭✭lazygal

Lemon juice and sunshine should do the trick.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,818 ✭✭✭jlm29

Thanks- I think we're due a bit of sun this week!
    I'm so cross with myself! I threw some of the baby's (nice, not hand-me-down) stuff in on top of them, and they're wrecked too! I'm normally constantly flipping washing, so that wouldn't happen, but I didn't get a chance before we went away!

Advertisement