Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VapeJuice using VG to dilute and just pure!

• 17-07-2016 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey friends!
    Just created a new account, I've been lurking for long time!

So about a month ago I bought 2 120ml bottles of 50/50 vape juice from VapeJoose and shortly after my friend got me a new dripper, the Tsunami RDA!

Needless to say 5050 juice in a dripper would kill a man so I picked up some Glycerine BP from Boots, it's ultrapure laboratories is the brand, the website says its food grade. I'm pretty certain it's ok because I vaped a little bit to test it out. I'm wondering has anyone got any experience with this or this brand of Glycerine.

Thanks in advance for the help! 😊

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭dball

first time poster and a mention of a website address - Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

• Registered Users Posts: 3 BitLoaf

dball wrote: »
    first time poster and a mention of a website address - Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Oh my bad, I just thought I couldn't post a URL. Il edit it out....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

You can use a 50/50 in an RDA if you like - a higher VG will produce more clouds and be thicker.
    It's the Nicotine content and the flavour that could cause issues. Nicotine would want to be at most 6mg.
    Adding VG will bring down both the nic & the flavour - couldn't find any info on the site, but looks to be pure VG - if prolly a bit expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 BitLoaf

mossymac! wrote: »
    You can use a 50/50 in an RDA if you like - a higher VG will produce more clouds and be thicker.
    It's the Nicotine content and the flavour that could cause issues. Nicotine would want to be at most 6mg.
    Adding VG will bring down both the nic & the flavour - couldn't find any info on the site, but looks to be pure VG - if prolly a bit expensive.

Thanks for the swift reply Mossy!
    Well the juice I'm diluting is 6mg and I don't mind losing the nicotine or flavour to much, the flavours are very strong so they seem to be holding better than expected and could stand to be diluted a bit.
    I've been buying 70/30 juice at 3mg for my dripper and that is perfect! But I would love to use those massive bottles for my dripper as I use that more at home.
    I also have a tank for my 5050 6mg nic juices that doesn't cut the neck off me!

Is food grade the VG I need for vaping, it's doing good but I wanna make sure I don't run in to problems down the line!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 195 ✭✭mossymac!

Looks to be pure VG so you should be good to go - I'd get a couple of 30ml bottles - put half juice half VG in one & 2/3 Juice 1/3 VG in the other. Shake 'em up & leave 'em sit in a dark cupboard for awhile - go back and shake them every day or so.

Then give them a go - the half & half should be hitting 75/25 - the other 65/35

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 95 ✭✭Pim Pictus

I've used it when stuck. It's pure VG. The quality is fine but it's very expensive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Boots VG is grand, I used it when I first started DIY mixing, it's pricey though as Pim says. WHat you pay for 150ml of it you'd get 1ltr on some sites online

Advertisement