Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

best moisturiser for spray tan

Options
  • 17-07-2016 8:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, I find my moisturiser strips my spray tan within two or three days of application (rather than helping prolong it) - even when I top it up myself with home tan - anyone got any recommendations in relation to a good moisturiser that won't strip my tan off

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

I think you're supposed to use an oil free moisturiser. I use the cocoa brown one in white tube....it also has a tint to boost your tan.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

Thanks - gutted to have little colour on my legs by day 3 - will invest in a bottle of this STAT! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Just had a look there....it's called "Chocolate Whip".

• Registered Users Posts: 22 411

I use the Gradual Daily Moisturiser from The Tan for the days after I applied my tan. I find it great particularly at pro longing my tan and also the smell of it is lovely!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭we'llallhavetea

which spray tan are they using on you? 3 days = cheap crap if you ask me. my tan lasts a full week before its time to be removed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

which spray tan are they using on you? 3 days = cheap crap if you ask me. my tan lasts a full week before its time to be removed.

flipping St. Tropez :-( if it was the cheapy stuff I wouldn't be too bothered but the good stuff and me legs are stripped within 3 days

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,951 ✭✭✭SB_Part2

I don't think that's accurate. I think it really depends on your skin type. It doesn't matter if I use a cheap or expensive spray tan. It will only ever last 3 days max. It's just my skin type.

Advertisement