Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cant get the latest estatement in 360 online

Options
  • 17-07-2016 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have been unable to get my latest estatement (July ,June and May). The latest date is 27th Apri).Its no problem to view the recent statement in 360 online but not in the estatement menu because I need to print out the last three moths statement for applying Visa.I have also tried to follow the procedure (You can order an up-to-date statement by calling Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 or 00 353 140 44000 and selecting option 1 (Existing BOI Customer), option 1 (Services on your account) again, then option 5 (All other services) and finally option 1 (To order a statement) in the self-service menu.).....But in the final option the latest statement I can get is still  27th April.How can I get the recent three months one? Its urgent! Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning lon2g, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here. 

When you order an up to date statement this will include all transactions from the date your last statement printed (27th of April) and up to date. Once ordered before 3.30pm on a working day, you'll then be able to download it the following day as an estatement on 365Online. 

When you are in this menu, it will confirm the date of your last statement and then you'll need to select option 1 as this automatically orders the up to date statement for you. 

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

Advertisement