Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can not get the latest estatement in 360 online

Options
  • 17-07-2016 9:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I have been unable to get my latest estatement (July ,June and May). The latest date is 27th Apri).Its no problem to view the recent statement in 360 online but not in the estatement menu because I need to print out the last three moths statement for applying Visa.I have also tried to follow the procedure (You can order an up-to-date statement by calling Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 or 00 353 140 44000 and selecting option 1 (Existing BOI Customer), option 1 (Services on your account) again, then option 5 (All other services) and finally option 1 (To order a statement) in the self-service menu.).....But in the final option the latest statement I can get is still  27th April.How can I get the recent three months one? Its urgent! Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

From experience after ordering an up to date statement it will be there the following morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lon2g

Thanks Rossieman. But in the final ,the only option I can get is the date 27th,April, there are no July,June and May for you to choose.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,766 ✭✭✭RossieMan

Did you order an up to date statement? You can do it on the atm, I wouldn't bother calling up, hate the menu options.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

lon2g wrote: »
    I have been unable to get my latest estatement (July ,June and May). The latest date is 27th Apri).Its no problem to view the recent statement in 360 online but not in the estatement menu because I need to print out the last three moths statement for applying Visa.I have also tried to follow the procedure (You can order an up-to-date statement by calling Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 or 00 353 140 44000 and selecting option 1 (Existing BOI Customer), option 1 (Services on your account) again, then option 5 (All other services) and finally option 1 (To order a statement) in the self-service menu.).....But in the final option the latest statement I can get is still  27th April.How can I get the recent three months one? Its urgent! Thanks.
    Hi lon2g,

Thanks for contacting us on Boards. 

When you select this option on our self service line, this will order you an up to date statement. The voice will mention the date of your last statement however the up to date statement will be issued from this date up to the date that you order it. 

When you order the statement, this will be available to view as an estatement on 365 Online within 2 working days. If you have chosen to also receive postal statements, this will take up to five working days to arrive in the post.

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Registered Users Posts: 4 lon2g

Thanks all of you! it was solved .

• Advertisement
Advertisement