Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I learn to...

Options
  • 16-07-2016 11:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    I joined Boards last year and have had a good experience in the FSA thread whilst reading un other threads and forums. I'm not the most computer savvy person but I'd like to become a better "boardsie". So is there a "teach me" thread where I can,
    1) get permission to post in Liverpool FC super thread?
    2) Change the info under my avatar?
    3) Create a thread?
    Any advise is most welcome.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,812 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

Hi there.

I've given your post its own thread because it wasn't relevant to where you posted it.

1. You need permission to post on any of the threads in the Soccer forum. You have to request permission by posting in Soccer Access Requests here. Be sure to read, and follow the directions given in the Soccer Requests Charter & Mechanism thread or your request will simply be denied.

2. If you want to change the info underneath your avatar, you need to become a Subscriber. Information on how you can become a Subscriber can be found here.

3. You should have no difficulties creating thread on boards.ie with the exception of the Soccer forum, which I have outlined above. Directions on how you start a new thread can be found here.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

-Shield.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,672 ✭✭✭ElTel

Shield wrote: »
    Hi there.

I've given your post its own thread because it wasn't relevant to where you posted it.

1. You need permission to post on any of the threads in the Soccer forum. You have to request permission by posting in Soccer Access Requests here. Be sure to read, and follow the directions given in the Soccer Requests Charter & Mechanism thread or your request will simply be denied.

2. If you want to change the info underneath your avatar, you need to become a Subscriber. Information on how you can become a Subscriber can be found here.

3. You should have no difficulties creating thread on boards.ie with the exception of the Soccer forum, which I have outlined above. Directions on how you start a new thread can be found here.

Let us know if you have any more questions.

-Shield.

Thank you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement