Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forza Horizon 3 (Xbox One and Windows 10)

Options

Comments

playing project cars to tide me over :D

I've 9gb to go but it's showing as ready to start so I'll get to the title menu at least :D

• Registered Users Posts: 11,960 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Remember to drive on the left now boys.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

well it wont start for me :( keeps crashing on the first logo cut scene, ffs

exact issue im having

I've friends in the UK who couldn't play at mid night yet everyone on my list in Ireland was able to play bang on 12:01am Folks in Australia had issues too I hear.

Reasonably Large amount of people having the same issue as me, I'll be asking for a refund if its not working by tonight! Joke to pay this much to beta test a game

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

just got the UE. got a warning on launch that i didn't meet the minimum requirements, surprised as i've a decent enough rig, turns out it was the driver,tried to run it and it crashed just as above, new nvidia driver needed and working perfectly since

Seems the audio can be tuned just right in the full game, in the demo I wasn't happy that no matter what you did the car etc were to loud vs the music.

well fixed it, uninstalled avast, turned on windows defender, and now its working :)....only i have none of my dlc/vip stuff, god this has been a bumpy ride of a game. On the upside love the game!

btw in freeroam how do you tell who is a real player or just a drivatar?

are there many playing from here at the moment? if so sure add me, Seanfitz01 - xbox tag

are there many playing from here at the moment? if so sure add me, Seanfitz01 - xbox tag

Ye could go for a road trip in the three wheelers :D

• Advertisement

well fixed it, uninstalled avast, turned on windows defender, and now its working :)....only i have none of my dlc/vip stuff, god this has been a bumpy ride of a game. On the upside love the game!

btw in freeroam how do you tell who is a real player or just a drivatar?

They are all drivatars in freeroam.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

been playing this all weekend, it's epic!! never played the horizon games before but playes most of the motorsports and have to say really enjoying this

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Looking through my xbox for something to play on Saturday night, I spotted the demo for this, forgetting I had downloaded it.

I played it for about 20 mins, and paused it.
    Pre-order it on Amazon (£41, standard edition).
    Went back to the demo and played it for about 3 more hours :)

Can't wait until it arrives now!

mossym wrote: »
    been playing this all weekend, it's epic!! never played the horizon games before but playes most of the motorsports and have to say really enjoying this

I don't even like driving in real life let alone a game of it but even I love the Horizon games :D

One thing that annoys me though and is more my fault for not checking DLC is NOT included in the ultimate edition you just get a €10 discount on the DLC pass :(

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

I don't even like driving in real life let alone a game of it but even I love the Horizon games :D

One thing that annoys me though and is more my fault for not checking DLC is NOT included in the ultimate edition you just get a €10 discount on the DLC pass :(

If 2 is anything to go by, you'll get plenty opportunity on the deals with gold sales for the DLC.

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ABitofsense

No way, Absolutely raging. I bought this Friday and I thought it was all included in the one!!

I never even read what was included... Great game tho

No way, Absolutely raging. I bought this Friday and I thought it was all included in the one!!

I never even read what was included... Great game tho

Yeah I know when you call something Ultimate you expect it to be the Ultimate version.

My copy arrived in the post today so all I have to do now is install it.

are you sure? bought the ultimate edition and i got vip pass, all stars pass, and horizon 3 car pass (dlc for 6 months)

oh and yeah this game is insanely good, even with all the hoops i had to jump through to just get it running on my pc id still recommend it, turning all the assists off and sim steering on is like an open world sim game, love it :) loving online adventure mode, where you join a lobby vote on race type and then race to the next race between races, its class

• Advertisement

are you sure? bought the ultimate edition and i got vip pass, all stars pass, and horizon 3 car pass (dlc for 6 months)

Yeah there is an expansion pass up on the store for 29.99 https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/forza-horizon-3-expansion-pass/9nblggh4t5ft

i wonder will that be for new maps or something? crazy that a game edition costing 100 euro doesnt have that included tbh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

This game is awesome, no wonder it's getting top marks everywhere. I could listen to the soundtrack all day too :)

E52.49 for XB1 in Argos!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

E52.49 for XB1 in Argos!

As its a play anywhere title, could you buy the Xbox one version without actually having an Xbox one and play it on your PC? Would you need to activate it with your gamertag on an xbox maybe?

Julez wrote: »
    As its a play anywhere title, could you buy the Xbox one version without actually having an Xbox one and play it on your PC? Would you need to activate it with your gamertag on an xbox maybe?

No play anywhere only works with digital copies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

In two minds about getting this. Getting Mafia 3 next weeks so this may not get a look in.

In two minds about getting this. Getting Mafia 3 next weeks so this may not get a look in.

You should get it. It's the best Forza Horizon game by far.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭Grahamer666

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    You should get it. It's the best Forza Horizon game by far.

I gave in and went down to Liffey Valley on my lunch break. :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭JoyPad

Yeah there is an expansion pass up on the store for 29.99 https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/store/p/forza-horizon-3-expansion-pass/9nblggh4t5ft

This must be for other types of add ons, like the Storm Island, or Porsche expansions. Have you noticed there aren't any Porsches in the game?

I don't see a discount, it wants to charge €34.99! Where's my €10 discount?!

Advertisement