Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forza Horizon 3 (Xbox One and Windows 10)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,960 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Had a look at some stats and the highest speed I reached was 362 km/h (just short of 225 mph) :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Had a look at some stats and the highest speed I reached was 362 km/h (just short of 225 mph) :cool:

I was doing just over 200 km with the Nissan? from the demo and started to get a bit of palpatations.
    At 362, I might just die!! :eek:

Still haven't got my game that I pre-ordered from Amazon.
    Been out a week now :(

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I was doing just over 200 km with the Nissan? from the demo and started to get a bit of palpatations.

Still haven't got my game that I pre-ordered from Amazon.
    Been out a week now :(

Has it been dispatched? Maybe get on to customer support.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Has it been dispatched? Maybe get on to customer support.

Shipped last Wednesday, with that Asendia crowd doing the logistics.
    First time having the experience.
    Other posters have told me they are cat.
    Fifa dispatched the same day and I got that yesterday, so there's hope in me that I'll get Forza today.

I'm mad to play the full game, I've the demo worn out at this stage :D

I hit 362 km/h in a 90's Toyota Supra. I had to do a lot of work in it, but it's a favourite of mine now.

My next step is to break the 250 mph barrier (402 km/h) :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

The first thing that struck me about this game was the sense of speed. Its immense.
    I was flying toward a barn at high speed and felt a moment of panic lol.

Speaking of barns, I think I found one of the hidden cars and I dunno what to do, do you smash open the barn doors or what?

eyerer wrote: »
    Speaking of barns, I think I found one of the hidden cars and I dunno what to do, do you smash open the barn doors or what?

No. You drive up to the door and there will be a cutscene where you will find out what car is in the barn.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Anyone seen this in the 40 quid price range for PC?

€70 for a PC aint gonna fly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,845 ✭✭✭Julez

dreamers75 wrote: »
    Anyone seen this in the 40 quid price range for PC?

€70 for a PC aint gonna fly.

I'm dying to get it too, apparently with some magic or if you happen to live or be vacationing in Singapore you can get it from that MS store for around the €45 mark. I might pay that if it was Steam, but the high price and it being tied to the MS store is putting me off.

The first thing that struck me about this game was the sense of speed. Its immense.

There's a speed trap at the end of a runway in the game. It's great for seeing how fast your cars can go. That's where I hit 225 mph in my Supra :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Jordan 199 wrote:
    There's a speed trap at the end of a runway in the game. It's great for seeing how fast your cars can go. That's where I hit 225 mph in my Supra

Get a Jaguar D with the right tune to get over 300mph

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Adventagious

Am I the only one who changed all the speed measurement to KMph?

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭ABitofsense

I love this game but the drive all the roads achievement always drive me mental, i've 5 left now. In the last game as i had 1 left and it took me a very long time to find it.

What is the fastest car in the game? The best i can get in an car is 267mph

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,766 Mod ✭✭✭✭mossym

cleared all the boards today, some of the xp ones are interesting to say the least

mossym wrote: »
    cleared all the boards today, some of the xp ones are interesting to say the least

Like the one I saw on a building's roof? lol

Like the one I saw on a building's roof? lol

that one was very easy compared to one by the coast...

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

What is the fastest car in the game? The best i can get in an car is 267mph

Jaguar Type D apparently with the right tune, goes over 300mph.

I bought the Tesla Model S electric car. It's shockingly good!

Did anyone create a bucket-list or blueprint yet? I have to give it a go sometime.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

So, maybe the best racing game ever according to a lot of friends. Moto GP2 by Climax on the first Xbox for me but this is a close second.

• Advertisement

I'm 30 hours in and almost 40% completed. I've taken to trying to get a high completion percentage.
    I love the feel of the different car classes and this game is much better than Test Drive Unlimited and offers something different to Burnout Paradise.
    I've turned off all the assists and this is the first game in a long time where I've not used the 'best racing line', makes for a different experience too.
    I still haven't broken 2 million credits so some cars are still too expensive.

The main thing that has bothered me is the AI of the other drivers, they happily ram into you and frequently cut in front of you and hit the brakes. So I haven't upped the AI difficulty too much. Oh and when you're doing one of the PR stunts and the other racers and traffic are constantly in the way.. lol, I don't wanna see drivatars in the drift zones :D

Is there a Boards online group? I joined some random one and dunno a single person on it.

I'm 30 hours in and almost 40% completed. I've taken to trying to get a high completion percentage.
    I love the feel of the different car classes and this game is much better than Test Drive Unlimited and offers something different to Burnout Paradise.
    I've turned off all the assists and this is the first game in a long time where I've not used the 'best racing line', makes for a different experience too.

The main thing that has bothered me is the AI of the other drivers, they happily ram into you and frequently cut in front of you and hit the brakes. So I haven't upped the AI difficulty too much. Oh and when you're doing one of the PR stunts and the other racers and traffic are constantly in the way.. lol, I don't wanna see drivatars in the drift zones :D

Is there a Boards online group? I joined some random one and dunno a single person on it.

Do the PR stunts in an private online session , it'll break your heart otherwise. That way there is less traffic.

One of my biggest frustrations is trying to set a fast speed through a speed trap in Surfers Paradise. There is so much traffic on the roads there which makes it difficult to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Offline you have to leave the driving line off, it's so much better. Online I have to use the driving line or I get absolutely battered.

don't teh ai reflect your own driving style? i know your drivatar does, but i thought the AI did as well

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Today we are releasing the latest update for Forza Horizon 3 on Xbox One and Windows 10 PCs. [UPDATE: Please note that this update will be released on Oct. 14 at around 7 p.m. Pacific]. This update includes numerous stability and performance improvements for the game across a variety of Windows 10 PC hardware configurations, as well as fixing numerous gameplay issues to improve game stability on PC. Performance and stability improvements continue to be a top priority for Playground Games and Turn 10, and will also be a focus of future updates as well.

In addition, we have addressed numerous gameplay balance areas in the game and introduced new Horizon Edition cars to the level-up Tombola spins.

Details here: http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh3_october_update2

Managed to break the 400 km/h barrier in this:

6NPc4nQ.png?1

I hit a top speed of 408 km/h on the airstrip runway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

No more Forza for me :( I went and got a refund, just can't play it at all.

hellboy99 wrote: »

Why?

• Advertisement

hellboy99 wrote: »

Sorry about that man.

Advertisement