Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forza Horizon 3 (Xbox One and Windows 10)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Why?
    From day one I've been having issues with it on PC, it's like Arkham Knight all over again :mad:

For me, with every patch they've released thus far the game has gotten progressively worse, to the point that I'm now lucky to get between 5 - 10 minutes of gameplay before it crashes and even in that short space of time there are other problems.

With their latest patch:
    • 5 - 10 minutes of gameplay max then crashes to my desktop
    • core 1 overload still an issue
    • multiple stutters, artefacts and frame rate drops
    • lag problem with options menu, not a problem before with previous versions
    • serious lag issues with controller response, not a problem before with previous versions

The day one release of this game has run the best for me to date and that didn't run great either.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Jordan 199 wrote: »
    Sorry about that man.
    When ever they fix it (I hope they do) I'll buy it again.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Finally got my FH 3 today, that I pre-ordered on Sept 24th :D

Now to set up the One S and put it to use :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,960 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Finally got my FH 3 today, that I pre-ordered on Sept 24th :D

Now to set up the One S and put it to use :)

Was the game posted using Arse-endia?

Was the game posted using Arse-endia?

Yup, fcuking cowboys :D
    I still haven't received it from them either.
    Amazon re-issued it for me on Friday through an-post and that's the one I got today :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,528 ✭✭✭Lucious Sweet

marcbrophy wrote: »
    Yup, fcuking cowboys :D
    I still haven't received it from them either.
    Amazon re-issued it for me on Friday through an-post and that's the one I got today :)

Mine never arrived either. Got a refund and bought it digitally instead. They must be costing Amazon a fortune.

My 1983 GMC Vandura G-1500:

S12TQXN.png?1

I installed a 6.5 litre V12 engine with twin turbo chargers into it. It hit 334 km/h (207.53 mph) at the airstrip runway.

forza-horizon-3-expansion-teasejpg-fe208a_640w.jpg

A winter themed expansion is on the way this year :cool:

forza-horizon-3-expansion-teasejpg-fe208a_640w.jpg

A winter themed expansion is on the way this year :cool:

Nice. How much was Storm Island when it was released? E15 or E20? Ah what does it matter :D will definitely buy it to get even more game time out of this great game!

• Advertisement

Nice. How much was Storm Island when it was released? E15 or E20? Ah what does it matter :D will definitely buy it to get even more game time out of this great game!

Storm Island was €20 and the Porsche Expansion was €20. Both excellent expansions.

I'm looking forward to driving in snowy and icy conditions in the upcoming expansion.

FH3 players can get a free Ford F-150 Raptor truck with an Xbox anniversary livery. VIP players will get the truck and a bonus truck.

FH3 players can get a free Ford F-150 Raptor truck with an Xbox anniversary livery. VIP players will get the truck and a bonus truck.

Sorry for being dumb, but how do I get it? :)

^^^
    Never mind, I found it under gifts!

Nice truck :D

Expansion details http://www.forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/FH3_Blizzard_Mountain_Announce

Seems like a fair chuck of content.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

Nice, December 13th.
    Wonder how much it will be for the standalone and what the next expansion will be..

eyerer wrote: »
    Nice, December 13th.
    Wonder how much it will be for the standalone and what the next expansion will be..

I'm assuming around €15-20 given the expansion pass is 29.99

I see the Lancia Stratos HF will be in the expansion. One of my favourite cars.

GaJXaAP.png?1

• Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

Any groups setup in Forza Horizon or Xbox Game Club for people on this thread?

Any of ye play around together?

Also screenshot taken the other day :D

GetPhoto.ashx?game=fh3&id=11356663&full=true

• Advertisement

Nice reg plate :D

I'm assuming around €15-20 given the expansion pass is 29.99

I'd say both expansions will cost €20 each (same price as the ones in FH2 when they were released).

The Expansion Pass is €34.99. If it was €29.99 I'd get it at that price.

Does anyone tune into Timeless FM? The DJ is cranky out.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

Does anyone tune into Timeless FM? The DJ is cranky out.

Cranky as he may be, he's mighty at picking the skill songs. 'Presto Allegro' was one of his finer choices, double xp for all 23 minutes of it!:D Needless to say I headed straight to the outback to fling my car up and down the dunes and farm that XP, i mean appreciate the talents of my pal Mr. Beethoven!

B_Sharp wrote: »
    Cranky as he may be, he's mighty at picking the skill songs. 'Presto Allegro' was one of his finer choices, double xp for all 23 minutes of it!:D Needless to say I headed straight to the outback to fling my car up and down the dunes and farm that XP, i mean appreciate the talents of my pal Mr. Beethoven!

I know that one. I racked up a savage amount of XP's behind the wheel of an Impreza listening to it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Is there a boards club?

Is there a boards club?

There isn't. You can always setup one if you like :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

Ok then, maybe I will!

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭B_Sharp

Anyone else a bit disappointed with the showcase events? Thought the last one in particular was awful seeing as they only give you what is basically a souped-up golf cart! Maybe my opinion is being coloured by the fact it was the last one but, for me, they didn't have the same 'wow-factor' that the ones in FH2 did Hard to come up with new ideas I guess.

That being said, I still love the game. Didn't think I could get into something more than I did FH2, but I spend the whole day at work itching to get back playing this. I do wish you got credits a bit easier because I feel like I'm never going to earn enough to try all the cars I want to drive but you kind of forget about that as soon as you start blasting around the place.

• Advertisement

B_Sharp wrote: »
    I do wish you got credits a bit easier because I feel like I'm never going to earn enough to try all the cars I want to drive but you kind of forget about that as soon as you start blasting around the place.

You can get free credits when you visit the Forza Horizon hub which you can access in-game or as an app on your computer.

Another way to get more credits in races is to have the drivatars at a higher difficulty such as 'expert' for example.

Keep on doing that and you will have over six million in credits like I have now :)

Advertisement