Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Solo (young Han Solo film) *spoilers from post 1493*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

david75 wrote: »
    When filming L&M all but abandoned Kasdans script and were doing improvisational setups and direction to the actors. They were the problem, nothing else, Erinreich blew the whistle on them to producers. Game over. They were making a slapstick improv comedy and the script was out the window and that’s not what the cast they hired were there to do.
    ‘More ace Ventura than han solo’

You’ll see not one fan anywhere asking to see there footage. Not even the morbidly curious.

How do you know all of this? Is it mere speculation and rumour or is there some concrete evidence that Lord and Millar were making 'Ace Ventura in Space'? If they abandoned Kasdan's script then how were they able to film for as long as they did? Surely such a large deviation (as you put it) from his script would have been noticed early on...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭david75

Falthyron wrote: »
    How do you know all of this? Is it mere speculation and rumour or is there some concrete evidence that Lord and Millar were making 'Ace Ventura in Space'? If they abandoned Kasdan's script then how were they able to film for as long as they did? Surely such a large deviation (as you put it) from his script would have been noticed early on...

From the same reports that you keep saying he ‘needed’ acting lessons. (Again, that’s not what an acting coach does). Plus a lot of Star Wars podcasts and interviews.

I’m all for giving this film a shot. It’s more Star Wars. We all sound like Orangemen in Star Wars threads these days. NOOOO! NEVVVERRR!! :)

https://twitter.com/breznican/status/961308998728208384

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I don't buy the Ace Ventura thing for a second. Lord and Miller (or sources close to them) denied that they were making it into a comedy. They said if they were they never would have hired Bradford Young. And you don't get that far into production before realising something like that.

The issue of too much or too little humour nearly always ends up being the big reported issue with reshoots, but I'm sceptical it was the main issue here. They were apparently improvising a lot, yeah, but they were also shooting it as scripted as well. What got them fired was probably doing too few setups and not enough coverage. A already pissed of studio might have seen that as an act of sabotage designed to limit options in editing, even though they were probably doing it in response to the editor getting sacked.

I dunno, clearly they just didn't have a good relationship with LFL, who I reckon never had that much faith in them to begin with and mistakenly thought they could reign them in.

‘Lord and Miller left “Han Solo” with weeks left to go in production, and their departure was followed by reports that executive producer Kathleen Kennedy didn’t care for their “creative vision” — which many believed to equate to their sense of humor and improv-oriented directing style.’

Matters had already reached a boiling point in mid-June when Phil Lord and Chris Miller, co-directors of the still-untitled young Han Solo movie, were in the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon but didn’t start shooting until 1 p.m. That day the two used only three different setups — that is, three variations on camera placement — as opposed to the 12 to 15 that Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy had expected, according to sources with knowledge of the situation. Not only was the going slow, but the few angles that had been shot did not provide a wealth of options to use in editing the movie.

Full story in the Hollywood reporter.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/heat-vision/star-wars-han-solo-movie-firing-new-details-behind-phil-lord-chris-miller-exit-1016619

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Tony EH wrote: »
    Well, I STILL haven't seen the last series of 'Game of Thrones', so Stimpy's excitement may turn to...

giphy.gif

Once they departed from GRRM it went downhill rapidly. It's not bad in isolation but it's a very poor relation to the earlier seasons - all (entertaining) action and very little substance.

Having said that, I don't have an issue with them taking up Star Wars for that reason, what I'd expect from such a movie I think they'd serve well enough.

• Advertisement

From the same reports that you keep saying he ‘needed’ acting lessons. (Again, that’s not what an acting coach does). Plus a lot of Star Wars podcasts and interviews.

I’m all for giving this film a shot. It’s more Star Wars. We all sound like Orangemen in Star Wars threads these days. NOOOO! NEVVVERRR!! :)

https://twitter.com/breznican/status/961308998728208384

Yeah, but is it more shít Star Wars? Isn't that the crux of the issue everyone here is debating?

And no, I don't take click-bait rumours and speculation from Disney employees* on podcasts as significant sources of accurate information. Many people were on-board with Lord and Miller in the beginning (including you, David), but now everyone has turned against them because Disney got rid of them and, of course, Disney make all the right choices and get nothing wrong.

*They might as well be with the amount of 'Everything is Awesome' stuff that comes out of them. Fanboys will take anything thrown at them.

also, there’s been an acting coach and a dialect coach on every single one of the new Star Wars films. Dunno about the prequels but probably there too.

‘Lord and Miller left “Han Solo” with weeks left to go in production, and their departure was followed by reports that executive producer Kathleen Kennedy didn’t care for their “creative vision” — which many believed to equate to their sense of humor and improv-oriented directing style.’

Matters had already reached a boiling point in mid-June when Phil Lord and Chris Miller, co-directors of the still-untitled young Han Solo movie, were in the cockpit of the Millennium Falcon but didn’t start shooting until 1 p.m. That day the two used only three different setups — that is, three variations on camera placement — as opposed to the 12 to 15 that Lucasfilm president Kathleen Kennedy had expected, according to sources with knowledge of the situation. Not only was the going slow, but the few angles that had been shot did not provide a wealth of options to use in editing the movie.

Full story in the Hollywood reporter.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.hollywoodreporter.com/amp/heat-vision/star-wars-han-solo-movie-firing-new-details-behind-phil-lord-chris-miller-exit-1016619

That's hardly an insinuation of 'Ace Ventura in Space'. Let's not forget, Edgar Wright was moved off Ant-Man for creative differences, but there are still quite a few people out there who would be interested in hearing what his plan/vision involved.

Harry Styles or Han Solo? :)

han-1024x682.jpeg

That's hardly an insinuation of 'Ace Ventura in Space'. Let's not forget, Edgar Wright was moved off Ant-Man for creative differences, but there are still quite a few people out there who would be interested in hearing what his plan/vision involved.

I didn't personally pull ace Ventura out of my hole. That was the report from the set that went everywhere; the actor was unhappy cos he was hired to play Han and they wanted more like ace Ventura and he was uncomfortable with it. You can use google. Have at it.

• Advertisement

Harry Styles or Han Solo? :)

han-1024x682.jpeg

Is the hashtag: #NotMySolo trending yet? :pac:

Is the hashtag: #NotMySolo trending yet? :pac:

Someone is trying to make that happen :)

I’m on 4 different Star Wars forums and not scientific but across them all it’s about 90% looking forward to this film. Surprising turn from TLJ outcry.

Solo trailer was viewed 6 million times directly after the Super Bowl and Avengers over 11 million times.
    I though that trailer was awful and generic boring comic book stuff but nothing as quare as folk

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,682 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

EW has a very encouraging interview with Emilia Clarke in which she describes this film as "the kids at back of the bus", that it's doing weird, cool and funny stuff that the big saga films wouldn't get away with it. She says the film is set in the kind of sordid underworld that Rose describes Canto Bight as in TLJ. She also suggests that each of the characters in the film represent a different part of the character Han eventually becomes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,306 ✭✭✭✭Drumpot

Someone is trying to make that happen :)

I’m on 4 different Star Wars forums and not scientific but across them all it’s about 90% looking forward to this film. Surprising turn from TLJ outcry.

Solo trailer was viewed 6 million times directly after the Super Bowl and Avengers over 11 million times.
    I though that trailer was awful and generic boring comic book stuff but nothing as quare as folk

Looks like the 10% not looking forward to it have boards.ie accounts!!!! :pac:

I'm looking forward to bringing the kids to it. The new SWs movies are great for parents...

Lucas helped direct a scene in Solo. That’s cool

https://twitter.com/ew/status/962016908475211777

^ A lot of good info in that article.

^ A lot of good info in that article.

I dunno if you’ve been following but breznicans articles in EW on Solo this week have been packed with this stuff. All gold. He gets access and asks questions nobody else gets to. This one and the one about Harrison Ford and his take on the solo film especially.

I dunno if you’ve been following but breznicans articles in EW on Solo this week have been packed with this stuff. All gold. He gets access and asks questions nobody else gets to. This one and the one about Harrison Ford and his take on the solo film especially.

Yeah I've been reading them. They are pretty good.

It’ll work ..it’ll work

Now don’t get jittery

I don’t know

Fly casual

Let’s keep a little optimism

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Lando owns it at this stage though. He looks like a player in the trailer so makes sense he’d have it all pimped out.

The toy of it is called ‘kessel run millennium falcon’ so maybe it’s just all dolled up for the race.

Oh ffs. That wasnt predictable at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

I already dislike this film. A lot.

It’ll work ..it’ll work

Now don’t get jittery

I don’t know

Fly casual

Let’s keep a little optimism

I was chatting with a friend last night and he’s normally quite easy going aaboit SW movies. He says to me “I think we are going to disagree about Solo, I really didn’t like the trailer!!!”.

I said I didn’t like the rogue one idea and thought solo was a also a bad idea. But I absolutely loved rogue one (it’s one of the best in the franchise). I also said I’m looking forward to watching it with the kids so instead of whinging about the flaws or things that I’m suspect about , I’m just lowering my expectations to “movie I can enjoy with my kids”.

This is important, cause I’m not going to these movies now thinking they are for me and as such I don’t need to do all the unnecessary critical analysis that people are getting so wound up about. Thought bits of the trailer looked suss but there were also bits I know I will like and since I want to enjoy Solo I’m happy to give it the benefit of the doubt.

I also find the anger some fans showing very self destructive. People have already decided to ruin their own chances of enjoying it by prioritizing sh*tting in these movies and looking for reasons to hate them instead of looking for reasons to enjoy them.

Oh , there’s a tentacle monster in the trailer, what’s that about?! Forget the worm monster in TESB, this is ridiculous! Oh, the last Jedi didn’t tie every story in a nice neat bow, forget the fact that TESB left everything up in the air and that like things like “why was there a vulnerable hole in the Death Star”? That was only explained in rogue one! Oh Yoda and the funny bits were so silly, it was sooolo different in originals..... And all the other double standard horse sh*t excuses being made about why Disney SW movies are so bad.

People can just not like these movies. That’s ok to not like the movies or the direction Disney is taking the franchise. You don’t need to validate your dislike of the movie. But the excuses being rolled out don’t stand up when you scrutinize the original trilogy without rose tinted glasses.

Kevin Smith doesn’t excuse the deficiencies of these movies but he always defaults to “isn’t it better to have SW movies then none?”. He also try’s to enjoy what he gets instead of whinging about what he didn’t get. Doesn’t mean he doesn’t explore better ideas for movies but it’s a much better way to enjoy the movies and what we are going to get.

He gave an interesting observation in that he felt most older fans liked the Luke character arc. He felt (and I agree) that most of us could see how Luke could become beaten down by life, tired and fed up. Where as younger people and Millenials wouldn’t have that sort of experience so wouldn’t understand how that could happen. He also thinks having a perfect Luke that we remember would of been boring and I agree.

Solo is a movie we didn’t need is something written here and I thought the same when I heard about it. But it’s a movie we are getting so why bother spending all the build up whining about the trailer and wanting it to be bad? The assumption that a bad Solo will somehow fix whatever issues people have with Disney is like wanting another banking crisis so the banks will fix their issues! A bad solo only increases the chances that SW might have less movies in the future, not that we will get the movies that certain people want.

Drumpot wrote: »
    I was chatting with a friend last night and he’s normally quite easy going aaboit SW movies. He says to me “I think we are going to disagree about Solo, I really didn’t like the trailer!!!”.

I said I didn’t like the rogue one idea and thought solo was a also a bad idea. But I absolutely loved rogue one (it’s one of the best in the franchise). I also said I’m looking forward to watching it with the kids so instead of whinging about the flaws or things that I’m suspect about , I’m just lowering my expectations to “movie I can enjoy with my kids”.

This is important, cause I’m not going to these movies now thinking they are for me and as such I don’t need to do all the unnecessary critical analysis that people are getting so wound up about. Thought bits of the trailer looked suss but there were also bits I know I will like and since I want to enjoy Solo I’m happy to give it the benefit of the doubt.

I also find the anger some fans showing very self destructive. People have already decided to ruin their own chances of enjoying it by prioritizing sh*tting in these movies and looking for reasons to hate them instead of looking for reasons to enjoy them.

Oh , there’s a tentacle monster in the trailer, what’s that about?! Forget the worm monster in TESB, this is ridiculous! Oh, the last Jedi didn’t tie every story in a nice neat bow, forget the fact that TESB left everything up in the air and that like things like “why was there a vulnerable hole in the Death Star”? That was only explained in rogue one! Oh Yoda and the funny bits were so silly, it was sooolo different in originals..... And all the other double standard horse sh*t excuses being made about why Disney SW movies are so bad.

People can just not like these movies. That’s ok to not like the movies or the direction Disney is taking the franchise. You don’t need to validate your dislike of the movie. But the excuses being rolled out don’t stand up when you scrutinize the original trilogy without rose tinted glasses.

Kevin Smith doesn’t excuse the deficiencies of these movies but he always defaults to “isn’t it better to have SW movies then none?”. He also try’s to enjoy what he gets instead of whinging about what he didn’t get. Doesn’t mean he doesn’t explore better ideas for movies but it’s a much better way to enjoy the movies and what we are going to get.

He gave an interesting observation in that he felt most older fans liked the Luke character arc. He felt (and I agree) that most of us could see how Luke could become beaten down by life, tired and fed up. Where as younger people and Millenials wouldn’t have that sort of experience so wouldn’t understand how that could happen. He also thinks having a perfect Luke that we remember would of been boring and I agree.

Solo is a movie we didn’t need is something written here and I thought the same when I heard about it. But it’s a movie we are getting so why bother spending all the build up whining about the trailer and wanting it to be bad? The assumption that a bad Solo will somehow fix whatever issues people have with Disney is like wanting another banking crisis so the banks will fix their issues! A bad solo only increases the chances that SW might have less movies in the future, not that we will get the movies that certain people want.

You don’t have to go very far at all to find people being determined to hate it before they’ve even seen it, and sh!t posting even after saying they aren’t even going to see it. Makes zero sense to me. But hey. The internet.
    I’m with Smith. It’s coming. Might as well try enjoy it. Like moaning on the internet ever changed anyone’s minds about anything.
    There’s nothing wrong with wanting not more but better output but only way to effect that change is to vote with your wallet and just don’t see it. If it tanks they’ll maybe take notice. Ranting in the echo chamber certainly won’t do it though.
    Nor will any petitions. Those petition people are next level mental though. As is anyone signing em :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,732 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

/\

Again, we have people's concerns about a franchise they love being reduced down to "whining", "ranting" and "moaning".

/\

Again, we have people's concerns about a franchise they love being reduced down to "whining", "ranting" and "moaning".

There is a big difference between being concerned with a franchise to just being annoyed that you aren’t getting what you want out of it. SW is doing fine the way it is.

I love the Franchise as well , but I choose to support what we have instead of shooting down movies before they are even released.

There is a big difference between being concerned with a franchise to just being annoyed that you aren’t getting what you want out of it. SW is doing fine the way it is.

Not for a lot of people.

There are many out there that can think it can (and should) be done better.

It still comes up this way, though...people make complaints about a film, or Disney's handling of the franchise, or directions in which it's being taken and they air those complaints in discussions.

And other people make complaints about the people making those complaints.

Frankly, I know which is worse.

Tony there’s any amount of strands and factions from the tame to the thoughtful to the extreme. I’m in no way lumping all into one category. Sadly they extreme end is tarnishing the whole thing though. I can make the distinction you can too.

Not for a lot of people.

There are many out there that can think it can (and should) be done better.

It still comes up this way, though...people make complaints about a film, or Disney's handling of the franchise, or directions in which it's being taken and they air those complaints in discussions.

And other people make complaints about the people making those complaints.

Frankly, I know which is worse.

For the majority of people it’s fine or great.

It’s possible to see the flaws of the movies and see better things they could do and still enjoy what we get.

Those who only complain aren’t on some righteous cause to fix the SW universe. Your insinuation that those who love the franchise are the ones complaining is another example of how you only absorb information that supports your opinion.

You have just chosen to primarily focus on the negatives but some people who also love the franchise don’t see the value to this stance.

For the majority of people it’s fine or great.

It’s possible to see the flaws of the movies and see better things they could do and still enjoy what we get.

Those who only complain aren’t on some righteous cause to fix the SW universe. Your insinuation that those who love the franchise are the ones complaining is another example of how you only absorb information that supports your opinion.

You have just chosen to primarily focus on the negatives but some people who also love the franchise don’t see the value to this stance.

Again, you're making complaints about the people making complaints.

The major problem with the majority of Disney's output so far is that, as a viewer, one has to ignore stuff in order to get any enjoyment from the films. That's just not good enough.

That's not the fault of the viewer making complaints about a film. That's the fault of the film.

• Advertisement

You can count on one thing. Alden will do a better job than Ford in ROTJ. I watched it last night. Man he does not want to be there. Totally phoning it in. I’d never noticed it before it was mentioned on a podcast now that I’ve watched it I can’t I see it. He’s not even trying for most of it. This is a perfect metaphor for his entire performance.

latest?cb=20130331005801

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,636 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Not sure if this was posted before but I thought it was fairly cool.

The Millennium Falcon was spotted outside Longcross Studios on Google maps. Hidden in behind a load of shipping containers :pac:

https://www.space.com/38744-star-wars-millennium-falcon-google-maps.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭eviltimeban

You can count on one thing. Alden will do a better job than Ford in ROTJ. I watched it last night. Man he does not want to be there. Totally phoning it in. I’d never noticed it before it was mentioned on a podcast now that I’ve watched it I can’t I see it. He’s not even trying for most of it. This is a perfect metaphor for his entire performance.

latest?cb=20130331005801

Not sure I'd agree with you there.

The major problem with the majority of Disney's output so far is that, as a viewer, one has to ignore stuff in order to get any enjoyment from the films. That's just not good enough.

That's not the fault of the viewer making complaints about a film. That's the fault of the film.

Whether it’s deliberate or not you are responding to points I am not making or disputing and you just don’t get the point.

Nobody is saying people can’t be happy with the Disney movies. It’s just off putting coming to movie threads to read the same people complain about the same stuff before during and after a SW movie inevitably doesn’t meet their rigid expectations.

Once again, you make wide sweeping statements of fact that’s just your opinion. You are a viewer not representitive of the majority of viewers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,538 ✭✭✭tigger123

In fairness, you have to ignore a lot of stuff in the original trilogy in order to enjoy them.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,156 ✭✭✭✭Foxtrol

tigger123 wrote: »
    In fairness, you have to ignore a lot of stuff in the original trilogy in order to enjoy them.

The rose tinted view of the OT is what I don't understand.

It isn't a case of 'making complaints about the people making complaints', rather an attempt to set some level of consistency in how we look at the movies and to an extent set a general baseline in reality. It is incredibly difficult to have a discussion without this.

• Advertisement

Nobody is saying people can’t be happy with the Disney movies. It’s just off putting coming to movie threads to read the same people complain about the same stuff before during and after a SW movie inevitably doesn’t meet their rigid expectations.

Come on, you're better than this.

This is a discussion board. People are going to air their opinions. What's the point in getting upset about people having a different opinion than you? These are just films and not everyone is going to be in lockstep over them. And on this particular board, people have been quite balanced in their criticism, I feel.
    You are a viewer not representitive of the majority of viewers.
    Nowhere have I taken on such a commission. I am simply airing my views on some films and my observations of other viewer reactions.

If you find that upseting, I can't help you. I could stop posting, would you perfer that?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

Kevin Smith doesn’t excuse the deficiencies of these movies but he always defaults to “isn’t it better to have SW movies then none?”.

I think this is definitely wrong.

Different people will have a different idea of how much is too much, but surely everyone has some limit to it.

A Star Wars film 3 times a year, 5 tv shows and 8 games a year?

How can the quality stay consistent?
    How can you keep the material interesting when you're retreading the same ground so often.

We've seen the whole superhero thing go into overdrive since Iron Man, but it can't continue indefinitely. Even then there was far less pressure on them as they built and minor missteps haven't been as big a deal within that context (although even at their worst they've only been forgettable, rather than the way half of Star Wars is borderline unwatchable).

There will be the same thing with Star Wars and the less careful they are with what they choose to make, the sooner Star Wars will need to be shelved, at least for a time, to give audiences a break.

So, with that in mind, a lot of people, myself included, think that Solo is an idea that can never match the hype and can only make a beloved character worse, while the change in the character jars with the existing one and dilutes the quality of the character, so much of which was based on Ford's performance.

I wouldn't write it off completely, but it can't just be fine for me to think it's any good. It has to be brilliant to be worth the risk and justify it's existence.

They’ve employed significant writing and directing talents for all upcoming projects.. They have a load of irons in the fire and endless money to spend. They aren’t going to put out any old crap and think people will see it just cos it’s Star Wars. They haven’t done that with Marvel or any of their Pixar releases.
    There’s missteps in any franchise. None have been fatal to any of their franchises. No reason to expect this will be any different.

They’re coming

z22hxwd1kvicwvxbywvn.png

k0soixbxilq7ii5uls8c.png

wnopnqf5ka0d4peswy41.png

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,711 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Lando's eyebrow is pretty magnificent there...

pixelburp wrote: »
    Lando's eyebrow is pretty magnificent there...

It’s definitely more ‘wtf is this?’ than ‘hello what have we here?’

Odd choice for a figure sculpt

What the hell is that trooper wearing? :confused:

What the hell is that trooper rockin? :confused:

That's what Lando is probably thinking.

I’m lovin his silk scarf. Mad style.

Heard a report today that the falcon has a bar in it under landos ownership. Because of course it does :)
    Hope we get to see it:)

Falcons. Falcons everywhere. (In the PT)

https://twitter.com/pablohidalgo/status/964265473893318656

• Registered Users Posts: 7,018 ✭✭✭conorhal

What the hell is that trooper rockin? :confused:

That's what Lando is probably thinking.

Snowtrooper_Big_2.jpg

He's this guys Da, but from 'a long time ago...' in the 70's...

conorhal wrote: »
    He's this guys Da, but from 'a long time ago...' in the 70's...

[sarcasm]Yaaay...backstories[/sarcasm] :/

Seriously though, why not just have a regular Snowtrooper?

I think all the Star Wars auldwans and auldfellas (mostly auldfellas) would love to see them in action again.

Presuming, of course, that these guys are in the snowy parts of the film?

Speaking of backstories:) the new canon books have been mostly excellent. This will be fun reads

Today, the waiting ends.

Coming April 17th, STAR WARS: LAST SHOT by Daniel Jose Older

Last Shot is a Han and Lando novel taking place over multiple time periods, including Post-Return of the Jedi, and between Solo and A New Hope. This epic story features Lando, Han, Leia, young Ben Solo, Sana Starros and many others.

Check out the covers below. Yes, we said covers. But there aren't two editions, the book features a reversible jacket. One side Han, the other Lando. One book jacket, two awesome covers, and one amazing Star Wars story.

Pre-order pages will be up this weekend. You'll be able to pre-order the book in hardcover, ebook and audio book.

https://twitter.com/delreystarwars/status/964533672815812608

Thats kinda worrying. Big Lebowski as an inspiration for humour? Ugh.
    Interesting to note Solo was in production before any of the new films. Before the sale to Disney even. Kasdan was writing Solo and pulled off for TFA.

https://twitter.com/philszostak/status/963092641993834496

• Advertisement
Advertisement