Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

web page

Options
  • 18-07-2016 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭

I have lost the password to a web page set up many years ago on  homepage.eircom.net
    Can you help please? I can PM the URL in question if you can send the password to the associated email account (which has not changed).
    Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 322 ✭✭eir: Ciara

I have lost the password to a web page set up many years ago on  homepage.eircom.net
    Can you help please? I can PM the URL in question if you can send the password to the associated email account (which has not changed).
    Thank you.
    Hi Johnboy1951,

Thank you for getting in touch :)

I have responded to you on another thread. We will continue to respond there to avoid any confusion. 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

eir: Ciara wrote: »
    Thank you.
    Hi Johnboy1951,

I have responded to you on another thread. We will continue to respond there to avoid any confusion. 

Kind Regards,
    Ciara.
    Apologies for the double post. I am having difficulty posting and thought this had not succeeded.
    You can delete this thread completely. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

eir: Ciara wrote: »
    Thank you.
    Hi Johnboy1951,

Kind Regards,
    Ciara.
    Apologies for the double post. I am having difficulty posting and thought this had not succeeded.
    You can delete this thread completely. Thanks.
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]No problem [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]Johnboy1951 [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]If you contact one of the admins they should be able to arrange this for you.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]

Advertisement