Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beggars Bush Management Company

Options
  • 18-07-2016 10:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭

Hey there....

Long shot, but does anyone here know who the management company is for the Beggars Bush estate??

I've done some online searches but not coming up with anything conclusive.

Cheers
    Sarah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Lockedout2

I assume that you mean the management agent. If you download the accounts for the management company the management agent should be mentioned in them.

Might be cheaper with the cro.ie/search

http://www.solocheck.ie/Irish-Company/Beggars-Bush-Management-Company-Limited-209764

• Registered Users Posts: 348 ✭✭SarahS2013

So the plt thickens.....
    Apparently Wyse manage "Haddington Sq" within the Beggars Bush development; I'm looking specifically for whoever manages Cannon Mews (West).
    Might just have to take a stroll around and look for some signs.
    Thanks for the link Lockedout - I'd prefer not to have to pay though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭Lockedout2

Usually a management company would engage with only one management agent.

Cool....I'll stick with Wyse so :)
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭Ideo

SarahS2013 wrote: »
    So the plt thickens.....
    Apparently Wyse manage "Haddington Sq" within the Beggars Bush development; I'm looking specifically for whoever manages Cannon Mews (West).
    Might just have to take a stroll around and look for some signs.
    Thanks for the link Lockedout - I'd prefer not to have to pay though :)

you know it only costs €2.50 for the document?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23 ITGirl33

Beggars bush mgmt Co's agent is O'Dwyer Property Mgmt

Thanks ITGirl - do you know because you live/lived there or just from online searches?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Cool....I'll stick with Wyse so :)
    Cheers

You don't "stick with" the management agent. You have no choice, unless you get the directors to appoint a new agent, or propose a change of agent at an AGM.

Other than that, the agent is appointed by the management company. The whole development has one agent.

Paulw wrote: »
    You don't "stick with" the management agent. You have no choice, unless you get the directors to appoint a new agent, or propose a change of agent at an AGM.

Other than that, the agent is appointed by the management company. The whole development has one agent.

Apologies Paul, I should have put it in context...

I don't live in Beggars Bush, I've recently moved into a property on Lansdowne Park. The wall down the end of my back garden is the outside wall of the barracks, specifically the Cannon Mews West building.

Their shrubbery and ivy has now grown massively thick over the 15ft wall which seperates us, to the point where the ivy has started to engulf the shed at the end of my back garden. I am looking to find out who the management company is so that I can get in touch with them to see if they'll come out and address it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,381 ✭✭✭✭Paulw

Their shrubbery and ivy has now grown massively thick over the 15ft wall which seperates us, to the point where the ivy has started to engulf the shed at the end of my back garden. I am looking to find out who the management company is so that I can get in touch with them to see if they'll come out and address it.

If it has grown over their boundary wall in to your property, then you can cut back on your side. Cut back the ivy yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,541 ✭✭✭irlrobins

You're entitled to cut back any growth that's on your side of the boundary. You just have to return all cuttings to the owner of the tree

"A landowner may cut off any tree branches which over-hangs his/her property without giving notice to the owner of the tree, but may not cut down the tree or enter on to the land of the tree owner without permission. In so doing, the landowner must take care not to render the tree dangerous and may only cut on the side of and up to his/her boundary line. It is unlawful to ring bark or otherwise injure trees in such a manner as to cause them to die or decay. All cuttings must be given back to the owner of the tree, or at least offered back. If the owner of the tree doesn’t want the cuttings, they must be disposed of in a responsible way and should not be left in the tree owner’s property without permission."

From http://treecouncil.ie/tree-advice/trees-law/

Thanks guys.

Was hoping to avoid doing it myself as having lived in an apartment for the last 5 years, don't own so much as a ladder, never mind whatever I'd need to cut this monstrosity back which would potentially need a chain saw.

Yes, I'm sure I could go asking around family and friends but quite frankly it's a whole heap of time and hassle I'd rather avoid if I can get them to do it!

Advertisement