Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chargeback

Options
  • 18-07-2016 12:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

I sent in a charge back form some week ago. 

Haven't heard anything from BOI, can't get through on the helpline and when I did speak to someone, they couldn't or wouldn't help. 

Can you help please? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning ezra_, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

When disputing a transaction our Chargeback team will open a full investigation. Each case is different and can take a few weeks to fully investigate. However, once completed you will be contacted by post or phone by this team. I am sorry for the hold time you experienced. If you are registered for 365Online you can submit your query via the online service desk and a representatives ill be happy to check this for you. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭ezra_

Good Morning ezra_, 

Thank you for getting in contact with us here on Boards.ie. 

When disputing a transaction our Chargeback team will open a full investigation. Each case is different and can take a few weeks to fully investigate. However, once completed you will be contacted by post or phone by this team. I am sorry for the hold time you experienced. If you are registered for 365Online you can submit your query via the online service desk and a representatives ill be happy to check this for you. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 
    Hi Elaine,

At this stage, I'd just like confirmation that the letter was received and the process is ongoing. 
    I got that from AIB before but I've heard nothing from BOI. 

Hi ezra_, 

Thank you for coming back to us. 

I completely understand your need for confirmation of receipt of this letter. If you send this request via the Online Service Desk, a representative will be happy to confirm this for you via your 365Online inbox. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭ezra_

Hi ezra_, 

Thank you for coming back to us. 

I completely understand your need for confirmation of receipt of this letter. If you send this request via the Online Service Desk, a representative will be happy to confirm this for you via your 365Online inbox. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 
    I don't use 365

Hi ezra_, 

If you'd like to PM us with your name, branch name and contact number we'll be happy to have this looked into for you. 

Elaine 

• Advertisement
Advertisement