Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

upgrade options

Options
  • 18-07-2016 2:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭

Im not sure if in correct area for this question but basically my 2yr contract is up with my service provider next month but i don't want to pay bill anymore, looking to go back prepay. Once contract up i can get new phone (new s7 or something) but will i only get it if i agree to another 2 yr deal on bill or can i take it, cancel like a month later and get the phone to use for bill pay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,784 ✭✭✭DopeTech

Im not sure if in correct area for this question but basically my 2yr contract is up with my service provider next month but i don't want to pay bill anymore, looking to go back prepay. Once contract up i can get new phone (new s7 or something) but will i only get it if i agree to another 2 yr deal on bill or can i take it, cancel like a month later and get the phone to use for bill pay?

If you cancel you'll need to give the phone back. Otherwise everyone would sign up for a month and then disappear.

Advertisement