Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Drummer available

• 18-07-2016 8:18pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭

Drummer Available
    Experienced drummer/singer looking to join COVERS band .Over 20 years experience in gigging. Have great gear, own transport. Munster/south leinster area

Hoping to meet good musicians who just want to do a few gigs. I can play all styles of music . Im also a singer.

Get in touch for more info

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭johnnythefox1

anybody out there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9 mickey71

Hi, we're a Dublin rock/blues trio and we're looking for a drummer...interested?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85 ✭✭johnnythefox1

Hi Micky, would love to man but i live in waterford.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9 mickey71

Such a pity :( Best of luck my friend ...I hope you'll find some nice guys !!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9 lovesexy88

Hiya Johnny,

Munster/South Leinster eh? How would Cork City be?

Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement