Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pepper Homeloans

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11 The_Causeway

Chopper123 wrote: »

We both work full time and earning well, weve been to ebs and i told them i had an existing credit card problem (1500) only.. but paid in full since, but i done my check and it came up with it been revoked.. sure if ebs cant give us the morgage, hopefully pepper will 😢

So they found out after it went to the underwriting / credit team? It's not a very high amount but if you look at it from a risk perspective there will be questions around why the arrears went on so long (6 payments is a lot). I know it was paid in full but that's how it would be viewed when being assessed. I'm not sure about EBS but I have heard Pepper don't look as negatively on a poor credit history. Sorry if I can't be of any more help!

• Registered Users Posts: 8 SMF17

Chopper123 wrote: »

We both work full time and earning well, weve been to ebs and i told them i had an existing credit card problem (1500) only.. but paid in full since, but i done my check and it came up with it been revoked.. sure if ebs cant give us the morgage, hopefully pepper will 😢

Hi @The_Causeway

Thanks, delighted it's all over!

My hubby had the EXACT same credit card issue down to amount too. Like suggested already being honest about it from the start was the best thing to do. I got the icb prior and then went to the agency it was sold on to who were able to provide a statement showing it was paid off in full with them. Even if you didnt get that far, Pepper tend to look at previous two years rather than it just being on your icb. It's nerve wrecking but I found them very understanding and helpful.

They will ask you for a written explanation for the missed payments.

Good luck!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Deimavitiuha

Who have a loan with pepper money did you have any problems? I never heard about them. Does it worth go with them?

Advertisement