Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

White Chocolate Biscuit Cake

Options
  • 18-07-2016 9:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Does anyone have a recipe for a nice white chocolate biscuit cake?

I tried the odlums one but it was a disaster when I swapped white for milk chocolate. I presume condensed milk would be better than golden syrup?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,342 ✭✭✭phormium

There is a reason why there is no nice white chocolate biscuit cake recipes :)

Too much fat and sugar in the white chocolate added to even more fat and sugar does not make a good combination, the cocoa solids of dark chocolate make the normal version palatable but the white is hard to do.

You'll need to experiment and drastically cut the butter and syrup amounts as you don't need as much of either because the white chocolate is not as firm and the purpose of those is to make it easier to cut.

Advertisement