Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Price Hike

Options
  • 18-07-2016 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭

Good evening

I used your mobile app to contact you last week to give my cancellation notice due to your price increase. I have not had any confirmation from you regarding cancelling my contract which is only 3 months in. Could you please contact me to confirm cancellation. Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Good evening

I used your mobile app to contact you last week to give my cancellation notice due to your price increase. I have not had any confirmation from you regarding cancelling my contract which is only 3 months in. Could you please contact me to confirm cancellation. Thanks
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]relax carry on,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]Thanks for getting in touch.[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm afraid we would be unable to arrange cancellation via our app. All customers who have received this price increase letter would need to contact the cancellations team directly on 1800307183 to arrange cancellation.[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]-Pamela [/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 4,082 ✭✭✭relax carry on

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]relax carry on,[/font]
    [font=Verdana, sans-serif]I'm afraid we would be unable to arrange cancellation via our app. All customers who have received this price increase letter would need to contact the cancellations team directly on 1800307183 to arrange cancellation.[/font]

Pamela, i called your 1800 number on 19/07/16 and confirmed the same information I'd already emailed about over a week before. My cancellation was confirmed over the phone. I emailed last week regarding written confirmation and I've had nothing in writing from Eir. Could you look into the issue for me. I'll PM you my account details.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Pamela, i called your 1800 number on 19/07/16 and confirmed the same information I'd already emailed about over a week before. My cancellation was confirmed over the phone. I emailed last week regarding written confirmation and I've had nothing in writing from Eir. Could you look into the issue for me. I'll PM you my account details.
    Hi  relax carry on,

I have responded to your PM.

-Pamela

Advertisement