Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Games Giveaway Thread

Options

Comments

I have 1 Assassin's Creed Unity key to give away (if anyone wants it that is). Just PM me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Howdy,

I've a digital code for Stick of Truth - came with Fractured But Whole, promo date has expired but I believe the code should still work.

All I ask is that the person requesting it has at least 50 posts/has been around a few years.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,611 ✭✭✭sniper_samurai

Howdy,

I've a digital code for Stick of Truth - came with Fractured But Whole, promo date has expired but I believe the code should still work.

All I ask is that the person requesting it has at least 50 posts/has been around a few years.

Fyi, this can be used to get the uncensored version if you download while the console is set to US, if the code still works.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭gar

Howdy,

Ill put my hand up if it's going

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭lynchtp

Howdy,

Put my name in the hat. Please and thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭DrPhilG

Me too, thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 11,009 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Howdy,

I'd like the name in the hat too please. (obviously only if you consider my time spent here enough)

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭mcgrailg

Can you put my name into the hat please. Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 17,541 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Hopefully not too late to put my name into the hat for this one. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

Add me to the list too please :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

I know I'm not the most active forum member, but hopefully being a member for... does a quick check... nearly 8 years! I can be considered

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭morritty

Oh me too please, if its still going?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Howdy,

I'd like my name in the hat if there's still time, thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Not a Game Giveaway as such, but a Minecraft Diamond Armour driver gear for Forza Motorsport 7. I don't have and probably won't buy FM7, so it's yours if you want it.

447XP-6J3CD-74XHX-CGWRG

I've split out the last five characters, to prevent screen scrapers from taking the code.

Here they are: PYJGZ

• Registered Users Posts: 8,799 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Not a Game Giveaway as such, but a Minecraft Diamond Armour driver gear for Forza Motorsport 7. I don't have and probably won't buy FM7, so it's yours if you want it.

Already redeemed and no thanks?

447XP-6J3CD-74XHX-CGWRG

I've split out the last five characters, to prevent screen scrapers from taking the code.

Here they are: PYJGZ

Have one of these also if anyone wants it..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,601 ✭✭✭amber2

astradave wrote: »
    Have one of these also if anyone wants it..

Would use if it’s still going astradave,
    Please. Thanks

amber2 wrote: »
    Would use if it’s still going astradave,
    Please. Thanks

Will PM now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

I have one of the Forza codes too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭amadablam

Mr_Man2121 wrote: »
    I have one of the Forza codes too

If you are looking for a good home for the code, I'll take it :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭Mr_Man2121

amadablam wrote: »
    If you are looking for a good home for the code, I'll take it :D

I'll pm u now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Howdy,

Not sure if you have given it away yet but I would love to play it i love south park

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

It's gone to Gar I'm afraid!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,807 ✭✭✭skerry

Lads, I have a code for 1 month Game Pass trial up for grabs if anyone wants it. No good to me as I already have a sub and its only valid for people who don't currently have an account.

First to reply to this can have it. I'll PM code.

Code expires on 30th of this month so please don't reply if you currently have an account as it will be expired by the time your account lapses and won't count as an extra month.

Me plz.

Me plz.

Yours, will PM it to you there in a bit

Me plz.

Pm sent there. Enjoy

If there's anyone on here who has yet to try Game Pass, I have another code for a 30 day trial I'm not using. Just thank this post if interested and I'll pick someone from an imaginary hat tomorrow.

Code won't work if you've used Game Pass previously either through normal sub or a trial so its only good if you're a first timer.

skerry wrote: »
    If there's anyone on here who has yet to try Game Pass, I have another code for a 30 day trial I'm not using. Just thank this post if interested and I'll pick someone from an imaginary hat tomorrow.

Code won't work if you've used Game Pass previously either through normal sub or a trial so its only good if you're a first timer.

Random name selector says Kenjataimu. Will PM code there shortly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

skerry wrote: »
    Random name selector says Kenjataimu. Will PM code there shortly.

Thanks, when adding they asked me to add the renewal thing and I get an extra month free! So I've 2 months :D

Advertisement